ASUS 24-inch Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor [VG245H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, 75Hz, Dual HDMI, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free Display with Pivot, Tilt and Swivel, ASUS EyeCare Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

asus-computer-intern

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2909 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2557 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 352 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 1ms response time featuring ASUS GameFast Input Technology and dual HDMIports for a smoothconsole gaming experience
  • ASUS Eye Care technologywith flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
  • Ergonomic standwith full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
  • Exclusive GameVisual & GamePlusfunctions to enhance color performance and control
  • FreeSync/Adaptive Synctechnology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael Ryan :star::star::star::star::star:

24 people found the following review helpful

It's very good.

This monitor is definitely good. Everything I expected in terms of low input lag. Also the adjustable stand is the best I've ever had. Easy to adjust while still feeling sturdy. Really solid engineering.

Also it had really good color settings out of the box.

The piece of this monitor that may be underrated is the blue light filter. I am a computer professional who on a bad day can get stuck in front of a computer screen for 16+ hours a day. Being able to switch off the blue light made WAY more difference than I expected. I basically keep my filter on all the time on this monitor now, and my eyes are thanking me for it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS 24-inch Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor [VG245H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, 75Hz, Dual HDMI, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free Display with Pivot, Tilt and Swivel, ASUS EyeCare

Best Buy Review by Skywalka21 :star::star::star::star::star:

PS4 Gaming

This monitor was purchased specifically for PS4 gaming. The installation was simple and was achieved in about 2 minutes. It has 2 HDMI ports and they are easily accessible. After I tinkered around the picture settings for a while I was able to get a very good picture. If you research this product online you can find it's best picture settings.

Quality: Excellent
This monitor is well built and is very sturdy. It feels premium for the price

Features: Excellent
I would say there are more features on this monitor then I will use. This thing is very customizable and I can change the height or turn the screen portrait if I wanted to. It also has a lot of features to help you while gaming that appears on the screen.

Picture: Good
The picture is good, not great. Don’t be dismayed by that though because I am going from an excellent TV to this monitor. I will give the benefit to the monitor because I have noticed things in games that I could not on my TV because I am a lot closer to the screen.

Purpose: Excellent
This monitor has a 1ms response time and I can see it when I play.
It is a 75 HZ monitor but if you have a PS4 or Xbox One you will use 60HZ. It also comes with low lag HDMI ports so it especially helps console gamers.

Verdict: Get one for console gaming. Now.
After playing this for a solid 5 hours (not at once) I have become used to it and it has improved my gaming. I have hit a 4 K/D ratio on BO3 several times and am doing excellent in BF1. A surprise for me was how close I am to the PS4, I could charge my headset while I play. I think this monitor is built specifically for console gaming. You can use it for PC Gaming but if you are searching for a PC Gaming monitor I would check out an ASUS that has 144HZ or more. If you are looking for an everyday task monitor, this would do well but again it’s meant for gaming and you should look into a monitor with an IPS Panel.

Personally, I won’t be going back to a TV for gaming and I can’t wait for a 4K HDR monitor when the Xbox “Scorpio” arrives!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS 24-inch Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor [VG245H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, 75Hz, Dual HDMI, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free Display with Pivot, Tilt and Swivel, ASUS EyeCare