ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree (Intel Celeron 4 GB, 16GB eMMC, Dark Blue, Silver) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

asus-computers

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 776 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 740 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 21 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 15 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
  • Designed for rugged use with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
  • Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
  • 4 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 16GB Flash Storage
  • No CD or DVD drive
  • 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display, up to 10 hours of battery life
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Angie :star::star::star::star::star:

405 people found the following review helpful

A No-Brainer Purchase

I had an ASUS Chromebook for two years prior to this purchase, and it was worth every dollar. As a college student in a nursing program, 90% of my time studying and in class is spent typing notes or reading electronic textbooks. This Chromebook is excellent for my educational needs and beyond. The battery power lasts as expected and, just as my previous Chromebook, the charging time is incredibly quick to reach full battery. The Chromebook really feels heavy-duty, while looking stylish. I have already received numerous compliments on the appearance of my device. It is a perfect size, fitting into bags without any issues, and is not too heavy to carry around. The keyboard is very comfortable to type on, and the screen is just fine for the price. The other features, such as the spill-proof keys, add to the appeal of the product. Additionally, each Chromebook purchase I've made has included 100 GB of Google Drive storage for two years. Overall, I really couldn't be happier. As long as Chromebooks exist and continue to be designed so well, I will be a loyal Chromebook customer. I can't imagine putting my money toward anything else.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree (Intel Celeron 4 GB, 16GB eMMC, Dark Blue, Silver)

Best Buy Review by chris :star::star::star::star::star:

Best bang for your buck

I wanted a durable chromebook with 4 gb of RAM, 10+ hours of battery life, with a good screen for using outdoors. I didn't want to spend more than 200 bucks, and this was just about the only option.

This is my first experience with a chromebook, and i’ll say it is a little laggy occasionally, but that I was aware buying it. I’m really only using it for browsing the web, checking email, and streaming music, all of which it does fine. It even streams video fine. You just can’t open too many tabs at a time. I don’t know if the performance is better on any other laptops in this price range, but it’s definitely not a big deal to me. If i need a better performing computer, i can remote (good remote desktop) into my faster PC.

Also, I haven’t tested it out yet, but the waterproof keyboard is a huge plus since i have a newborn, and will be using the computer in my backyard after swimming in the pool.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree (Intel Celeron 4 GB, 16GB eMMC, Dark Blue, Silver)

check out this video

ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree

Walmart Review by Luvmykids28 :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Wow amazing product at an amazing price

Great way to get ur kids this. Spill proof and bumpers (like a built in protected case) Amazing Chromebook with an Amazing price!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree (Intel Celeron 4 GB, 16GB eMMC, Dark Blue, Silver)

@wartassault Thank you