ASUS S1 200 lumen HDMI/MHL Built-in 6,000mAh Battery Power Bank Short-Throw LED Pocket Projector ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

asus-computer-international-direct

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 231 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 228 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Built-in 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery delivers up to 3-hour projection time and doubles as a power bank to charge your mobile devices
  • Advanced DLP Technology with 30,000-hour LED lifespan, 200 lumens brightness, 854x480 native resolution and big screen size up to 100 inches (in low-light conditions)
  • Palm-sized and .75 pounds lightweight for maximum portability with the best-in-class 1:1short-throw ratio.
  • HDMI/MHL port ensures compatibility with a variety of sources, USB port for charging only. Built-in ASUS Sonic Master enhanced-speaker for authentic sound reproduction
  • To connect with iPhone/iPad(Lightning port only), purchase separately the Lightning Digital AV Adapter from Apple. To connect with Samsung devices, purchase separately a Samsung specific MHL cable(5 pin to 11 pin) for video output.
  • True Resolution (native): WVGA(854x480)
  • Throw Ratio: 1.1
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Brit’ny Stein :star::star::star::star::star:

74 people found the following review helpful

Exceeded Our Expectations!

My wife and I (this is Jonathan, using her account!) bought this projector to replace a 21.5" iMac which was acting as our main way to watch media in our apartment. Now we both use MacBook Airs and have this to attach to them. And it's working great!

We received the projector last night, and we are super impressed. The picture looks beautiful on our apartment wall, where we can fit it at about 70" (super rough estimate, btw). We tried out clips from Frozen, Tangled, and Tron: Legacy (SD for the first two, and iTunes HD for the third), and they all looked gorgeous. A friend came over and was annoyed that we couldn’t adjust how the top half of the picture was wider than the bottom half (not sure of the technical term), but it doesn’t really bother us. I mean, it feels like we have a movie theater in our apartment now! I read some reviews online that said the colors are a little off, but we can’t tell.

Some other notes:
The projector comes with a sleeve for the projector, a carrying case for the projector and power cord, an HDMI cable, an HDMI to micro USB cable, and a USB to micro USB cable.
It also comes with an ASUS 2 year limited warranty (though we are going to keep the Square Trade one we purchased).
It’s power adapter looks like a black Apple laptop power adapter.
It sort of looks like a silver Apple TV.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS S1 200 lumen HDMI/MHL Built-in 6,000mAh Battery Power Bank Short-Throw LED Pocket Projector

Walmart Review by Anoop :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent quality, includes hdmi and mhl cables

Positive: Excellent hardware and picture quality. Pouch included Easy to use Includes hdmi and mhl cables

Negative:
Takes only hdmi input

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS S1 200 lumen HDMI/MHL Built-in 6,000mAh Battery Power Bank Short-Throw LED Pocket Projector

Here is a nice video

ASUS S1 Mobile LED Projector Overview

@nolie I love it :slight_smile: