AT&T GoPhone Huawei Ascend XT Android Smartphone Cell Phone. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data Usage. No Annual Contract. ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

huawei

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 211 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 38 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 173 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Screen Size 6" Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow 4G LTE
  • Internal storage 16 GB RAM 2 GB External storage microSD
  • Rear camera 8 MP Front camera 2 MP Flash LED
  • Music Player, Full Web Browsers, GPS, Bluetooth, Dual Band, Camera, Wi-fi Ready
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Bonnie Raymond :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

My best GoPhone upgrade yet

I have been an AT&T Pay-as_you-go prepaid customer since 2001 and have had several different phones over the years. My Go Phone account page online made the transition to this new phone extremely easy. You will need to provide the 15 digit imei number as well as the SIM card number which is the number on the box beginning with 89. After your account is transferred to the new phone, you can use the AT&T Transfer app to move your contacts, apps and settings to the new phone. The process is painless and takes far less time than going through customer service. The termination of the 2G network left me with a really great Oukitel K6000 which was less than a year old but could no longer make or receive calls even though AT&T had assured me that it would still work after the change. The Huawei Ascend XT immediately connected to the 4G network with excellent call reception and great sound quality for calls and other functions with plenty of volume range. The 6" screen is slightly larger than the Oukitel but just as bright and clear with quick and accurate touchscreen control. I really like the Huawei Ascend XT and this was the most painless upgrade so far.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AT&T GoPhone Huawei Ascend XT Android Smartphone Cell Phone. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data Usage. No Annual Contract.

Maybe this can help.

How To Fix Invalid IMEI of Huawei Y600

Walmart Review by Figure4 :star::star::star::star::star:

265 people found the following review helpful

Nice phone and found a phone case to fit

I purchased this phone on Black Friday for about $50. I was able to update it after setting it up, Im guessing it was an ATT update. The phone comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 and it has asked for a lot of permissions. First phone I have used with Marshmallow, so it has taken me a little time to get used to it. Also my first Huawei phone and so far so good.

So far it has run smoothly and the battery life is excellent. I don’t play any games on the phone and rarely use it for music or video, so your battery life might vary. Its only dropped 35% in the last 13 hours…

The phone helped walk me through transferring my contacts, pictures, video and texts from my old phone to this one. ( wi-fi required ) I was thankful for that!

My biggest concern was where to find a case? Luckily the Walmart it was purchased from had a case made by Body Glove for the Huawei Ascend XT for $20.
I only saw 2 colors to choose from, black and dark purple (grape). Fits it really well and make me worry less. Its not the most fancy of cases but internet searching didn’t find anything.

Phone calls have been clear for the most part but I have noticed some calls sound kinda tinny coming through the ear speaker. As far as the main speaker its loud but doesn’t sound the best turned up all the way, it also sounds tinny to me.

The phone apps scroll up and down, I prefer side to side but not a deal breaker. It comes with a little bloatware but most can be disabled. It installed the apps I use really quickly from playstore.

It comes stock with the Google Sound Search ( widget) which recognizes music thats playing and names the artist and song. I don’t know if thats old technology but I thought it was pretty nice.

The camera offers a lot of options for taking photos and photos so far have turned out good. Ive included a photo of the case and package.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: AT&T GoPhone Huawei Ascend XT Android Smartphone Cell Phone. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data Usage. No Annual Contract.

@patadm this is a good product