AULA 2016-S Rainbow LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo with Pro-Gaming Mousepad Included (White Color) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

aula

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 38 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 38 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• ONE-STOP SHOPPING - Gaming keyboard, mouse & Pro-Gaming Mousepad Combo. All you want is here.
  • TOUCH IMPRESSION - Large Pam Rest and Smart key-caps provide comfortable feeling in play Gaming. Button with comfortable hand feel and lifespan up to 10 million times
  • COOL COLOURFUL LED LIGHT - Six mixed color back-light reveals its decorous temperament and humanized function.
  • ANTI-GHOSTING&ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE - Allows multiple keys to work simultaneously. Let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response.Powerful fire key to make the game more convenience.
  • USE-FRIENDLY DESIGN - With a set of back-light control function keys, gaming function keys and multimedia keys cooperated with Fn key.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Scott E. :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Excellent combo !!

Purchased this for my daughters all white gaming rig we have been building. It's actually really nice, the keys are low profile like you have on laptops. I have a mechanical keyboard on my rig because everything I read was they were supposed to be the "best" I can't stand it loud and clunky. These keys feel great soft push and a short stroke. I may get the black Aula for my rig. The lighting looks excellent my daughter especially likes the breathing mode. Lettering on the keys are nice and large very easy to see. Mouse is surprisingly nice and feels really really good, I was expecting to have to buy her a decent mouse to go with it but no this mouse works excellent no complaints. Even the mouse pad is nice and large ... my daughter told me I could have it since it did not match her rig, my rig is black with blue lighting perfect Overall I feel really good about this purchase and my daughters smile made it worth it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AULA 2016-S Rainbow LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo with Pro-Gaming Mousepad Included (White Color)