Avantree Super Comfortable Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Mic, Wireless and Wired Dual Mode, aptX Hi-fi Sound, 40h Music Time Lightweight - Audition Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

avantree

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2626 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2626 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• SUPERIOR Hi-Fi SOUND: High-Resolution sound with aptX, clear highs and Rich Bass, challenge many top brands on the market.
  • COMFORTABLE & SUPER LIGHT: Super soft pads and adjustable headband provide lasting comfort.
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE & DUAL MODE: Up to 40 hours of music time. Also can be used as wired headphone without battery consumption
  • MULTIPOINT and EASY TO USE: Can connect to two phones simultaneously and never miss a call. NFC for one tap connect. Auto-reconnect your Bluetooth headset to any device, easily and instantly. Buy one for yourself and an extra set for a tv, music lover or gamer you know today.
  • WHAT YOU GET: Avantree stands behind the product with 12 months warranty. US 800 number support and responsive email support.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Avantree Audition Super Comfortable Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones, Wireless and Wired Dual Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtR9hKn3V0

Amazon Review by CPacheco :star::star::star::star::star:

259 people found the following review helpful

Avantree studio bluetooth review..

These are the third pair of Bluetooth "cans" I have purchased from amazon in the last six months. The first 2 barely lasted HALF of their rated usage time..hence my interest in these. After extensive product/price reviews, I found these to meet all my criteria. OMFG!!.. on the first charge I have been able to use them for 5 days!! Unbelievable! 32+hrs & their still working fine..wow! Sound quality is far superior to any headphones I have ever owned. Mid range and lows are crisp & clear, while bass sounds are deep & make music/movies sound great! I paired these with my phone & computer(using new bluethooth 4.0 dongle) & they work wonderfully with these. After wearing these for up to 13hrs straight they are still comfortable. The band that goes on top of your head doesn't have any padding like most of this type,however, you can purchase an aftermarket version of this to add to them if you need. In my opinion, if you plan on using these for 15hrs or more per use..you might need this for extra comfort. If you are looking to purchase a pair of Bluetooth can headphones for a computer,tablet,phone or the like (& are not willing to break the bank doing so), I definitely recommend these. For $50 or so you can't go wrong. On a side note these do come with a flat red 3.5mm headphone cable to use instead if you want. This works just as good as Bluetooth..and saves battery life.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Avantree Super Comfortable Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Mic, Wireless and Wired Dual Mode, aptX Hi-fi Sound, 40h Music Time Lightweight - Audition