AYL Portable Mini Capsule Speaker System with 3YR Guarantee with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Computers, Laptops, Cell Phones, iPhone 7 :st Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

ayl

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5516 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5516 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Plug and Play! Ultra portable and light weight design at just 3 ounces. The speaker is ultra small & portable and yet able to exert high quality sound. Color available in Black
  • Engineered for exceptional clarity of sound. Built-in amplifier for a surprisingly Loud Volume - 3 Watt Output. Audio with High Fidelity
  • High-capacity Rechargeable Built-in Lithium battery for up to 10 hours continuous playback time (medium volume, random music)
  • Compatible with all audio players with a 3.5mm audio socket/stereo headset jack, including Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, MP3/4 Players, Laptops, MacBook, Samsung and PC Computer. The portable mini speaker charges using our included standard USB cable, which connects to a PC, laptop, usb power adapter or standard USB port.
  • 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included with the AYL Speaker! Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Max :star::star::star::star::star:

888 people found the following review helpful

Great mini-speaker!

This rechargeable mini-speaker is an great choice for anyone looking for a way to amplify your devices audio on the go. It is easy to tuck into a backpack or suit case, but its size does not take away from its superb sound quality. This speaker has a very simple and elegant pod-like design, which expands to create a much fuller sound. This small speaker does not lack sound quality. Bass is great for this size of a speaker and treble is powerful. I have tested a wide variety of music genres and all of them sound crisp and clear for personal enjoyment. The price is VERY fair for such a nice, convenient, little speaker. I would feel comfortable buying this as a gift, or recommending it to fellow consumers. You can connect the speaker to any device that has a 3.5mm audio jack. This includes ANY Apple device, Amazon Kindles, Android tablets/phones, laptops, etc. I also find the battery to last very long compared to other mini-speakers I have owned. This is a HUGE plus!

I HIGHLY recommend this item to anybody interested.

Watch my video review for an in-depth look at this device!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AYL Portable Mini Capsule Speaker System with 3YR Guarantee with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Computers, Laptops, Cell Phones, iPhone 7