Baby Car Mirror for Rear Facing Infants, 360 Degree Back Seat Mirror for Kids, Keep Children in Sight, Fully Adjustable, Unbreakable & Crash Tested with Bonus Toddler Care Ebook & Baby on Board Sign : Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

rl-horizon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 113 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 113 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• KEEP BABY IN SIGHT: From darling head to tiny toes, your car seat mirror keeps baby in full view with its ultra-wide design and 360-degree, rotating swivel. Achieve the perfect angle in any vehicle.
  • CRASH TESTED, CERTIFIED SAFE: Worried about shattered glass? Don’t be. Your rear-facing mirror is made of unbreakable acrylic plastic. Plus, it’s encased within a durable, padded & rounded frame.
  • SECURE, DOUBLE-STRAP HOLD: Bumpy ride? No problem. This baby safety product features 2 sturdy straps to hold it in place. No more shaking or sliding even on poor road conditions.
  • INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Fully assembled in 1 piece, your infant car mirror can be mounted to your headrest in less than a minute. Simply tighten the straps, and you’re ready to go.
  • 2 EXCITING BONUSES: Similar baby travel accessories offer just the mirror, but yours comes with a free toddler care ebook & Baby on Board sign to let everyone know you’re carrying precious cargo.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kristen S :star::star::star::star::star:

This is so awesome! I am extremely impressed with this mirror especially ...

This is so awesome! I am extremely impressed with this mirror especially for the price! It was very easy to install, just peel off the adhesive and there ya go! It also came with a baby on board bonus sticker that I had not noticed when purchasing. I am very excited to have this in the car now, and it was very easy to simply adjust my rear view mirror accordingly. I think this is a MUST HAVE for all moms, and would also work great as a shower gift. Great quality, nice product, highly recommended

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Baby Car Mirror for Rear Facing Infants, 360 Degree Back Seat Mirror for Kids, Keep Children in Sight, Fully Adjustable, Unbreakable & Crash Tested with Bonus Toddler Care Ebook & Baby on Board Sign