:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 149 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 69 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Original Baby Magic scent that moms have loved for generations
  • Rich creamy lotion is non-greasy and formulated to absorb quickly
  • All day moisturizer enriched with vitamins and aloe and mild enough for sensitive skin
  • Paraben-free, gluten-free, dye-free and phthalate-free
  • Hypoallergenic, pH balanced and Dermatologist tested
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by julie hansen :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

Smells better than Johnson & Johnson baby washes.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion, Original Baby Scent, 30 Ounces

Walmart Review by GalaxyGyrl :star::star::star::star::star:

18 people found the following review helpful

This lotion is the only lotion I have ever used. My mom said she has never used anything else on me. The smell is so fascinating. Nothing can compare. I have used nothing else on my children. It softens and moistens the skin without leaving it greasy. I get compliments all the time on the smell. When my oldest was a baby (12 years ago) they had baby magic baby wipes in the yellow tub as well. I have not seen those in years. They smelled the same as the lotion. My children and I have extremely sensitive skin, and baby magic does not irritate. If you use the bath wash, there is no need for the lotion really. However, since I love the smell and the feel, I do apply. (smile) Whatever you are doing when you apply the lotion the first time, when ever you smell that smell again, it will definitely take you back to that point in time. You cannot go wrong with baby magic.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion, Original Baby Scent, 30 Ounces

check out this youtube video

Thorium.

@liesbeth not sure