Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 400 Count (Contains Four 100-Count Packs) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

babyganics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1309 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1309 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• New formula created with even more Natural Plant-Based Ingredients, now with soothing chamomile
  • Skin nourishing and gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places with new stronger and softer material
  • Non-allergenic ingredients that are soothing to the most sensitive skin
  • Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested
  • No: alcohol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances
  • New formula includes ourexclusive 100% natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to help nurture and support your baby’s skin
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by C.C.M. :star::star::star::star::star:

251 people found the following review helpful

Best low-toxicity wipes, see EWG's Skin Deep website

I like these wipes. Compared to other eco-friendly/non-toxic wipes, these are my favorite. They are very soft (unlike Tushies, which I think were discontinued anyway), thick and large (unlike Seventh Generation), have just the right amount of moisture, and the smell is very mild. Our son sometimes tries to hide dirty diapers, occasionally leading to dried poop sticking to his bottom, and these do a very good job of "grabbing" stuck bits so we don't have to scrub as much (sorry for that mental image, but if you change toddler diapers you're probably familiar anyway). This scrubbing issue seems to be big with most of the eco-friendly wipes out there, with Seventh Generation being the worst. We don't have to use as many thanks to how large and thick they are, and the price is decent per wipe, so they also end up being the most economical. Occasionally they do leave a bit of white fuzz, but it doesn't seem to bother either of my kids, who both have very sensitive skin.

Some other reviewers have claimed these wipes contain toxic chemicals. Yes, they contain chemicals. Everything contains chemicals, and just because the chemicals have long names does not mean they are necessarily harmful. Before you rule out these wipes based on these reviews, check out Environmental Working Group’s website on cosmetics, SkinDeep, and decide for yourself. (If you’re concerned about the toxicity of chemicals in our daily lives and you’ve never been to this website, please go. It is a great site and EWG is a non-profit organization, not industry-sponsored. For the record, I am not affiliated with them in any way.) These get an overall 2/10 for safety (0 being totally non-toxic, 10 being the worst) so they are considered “Low Hazard” according to EWG. For me, this is good enough. The few wipes that get better ratings on their site are either completely unaffordable for us so I haven’t even tried them (like, $0.10 per wipe), or they are torture on my poor son because we have to scrub so hard when stuff gets crusted on.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 400 Count (Contains Four 100-Count Packs)

@nolie great :smile: