3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 38 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 8 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Banana Boat Waterproof Suction Bluetooth Speaker, Bluetooth 3.0 technology for easy connection to all your music devices.
  • Rechargeable Li-Poly battery with charging cable included.
  • All-Weather.
  • Meets IPX7 water intrusion rating (1meter for 30 minutes).
  • Meets FCC Requirements.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sawyer Lawson :star::star::star::star::star:

29 people found the following review helpful

Shockingly good little speaker

I purchased this from Walmart, not Amazon but looked on here for reviews before I bought it, and there weren't any and I bought it anyway which is something I usually don't do. I was honestly really impressed with this little thing, the sound is great for what it is, loud enough that if you're trying to talk to someone next to you, you have to yell, and it's defiantly waterproof. I took it kayaking with me down a river and it fell out, went about 15 feet underwater, and I had googles and flippers and I went down and got it. The remarkable part, it was still playing music which is how I found it. The suction cup works really well, the controls are easy, you can skip songs and turn up/down volume and take calls on, which I tested and it works great. I would really recommend this speaker.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Banana Boat Waterproof Suction Bluetooth Speaker

here is a youtube video

Gum Rock Bluetooth Portable Speaker Sound Test, Pairing and Review

Walmart Review by Lola1970 :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Awesome Little Speaker!

I ordered this online and was a bit surprised at how small it is (about the size of a tennis ball). I expected the sound to be really poor when I saw it, but it has great sound quality and volume. It's really rugged and is still going strong on it's first charge after 20 hours of play. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for an affordable speaker for the beach or pool.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Banana Boat Waterproof Suction Bluetooth Speaker

@barbarogailee thank you