Bangcool Mini RC Drone, 2.4G Mini UFO Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyroscope, Headless Mode 3D Flip One Key Return (Red) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

bangcool

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 273 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 271 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Fun to Play: the mini rc drone can 3D flip and the colorful LED lights make your flying full of fun.
  • One Key Return: When starting the function of one key returning without other operations, the uva drone will automatically come back to you.
  • Headless Mode: enable any level of players to fly the drone easily. And protective frame can make your drone more durable.
  • Stable Flight: 2.4GHz technology and 6-axis stabilization system for anti-interference and smooth flight.
  • Flying time: 5-8 mins
  • Charging time: 30-50 mins
  • Effective Operating Range: about 100 ft(30m). 30 days Money Back, 12-month Warranty and 24 hours friendly Coustomer Service! ( Need the drone case? Please check Special Offers and Product Promotions below )
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TAXMAN1976 :star::star::star::star::star:

27 people found the following review helpful

What a fantastic story buy it for your kid keep it for yourself

I purchased this as a gift for my son. I decided to buy this one because he doesn't have a smartphone so I needed something for him to play with without using that technology. He absolutely loves it it is very simple for him to fly. Him and his sister fight over it all the time. It is brightly colored and easy to find when we fly It Outdoors. Because of it says it does not need to be registered in New York state. This is what I was told by the registration agency. Thank you for a great tour

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bangcool Mini RC Drone, 2.4G Mini UFO Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyroscope, Headless Mode 3D Flip One Key Return (Red)

Walmart Review by monkeyman :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

easy

I got this on Christmas and crashed a few times but is easy to fly and durable.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Bangcool Mini RC Drone, 2.4G Mini UFO Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyroscope, Headless Mode 3D Flip One Key Return (Red)