• Built for life
  • Grab-and-go
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Andy :star::star::star::star::star:

120 people found the following review helpful

Perfect sounding Beats have FINALLY arrived

These headphones are absolutely perfect! I bought them and was a little skeptical because of the reasonable price of $130, especially since most Beats by Dre headphones are pretty overpriced just because of the brand. When I tried these, I was VERY surprised at the quality of them. First of all, they're bendable (stretchy headband), they're comfortable, have a nice design, have the iPhone remote which works with Apple obviously and even Android phones, and finally have the sound quality to match the brand name! The bass is still strong but not overwhelming, and the treble and clarity is much improved and the headphones sound FAR better than the older Beats. They sound good with every genre of music, especially rock, pop, and rap. And they cancel noise better than most earphones even though they're not actually noise cancelling. The problem for me is they don't fold and the cable isn't removable, which is fine considering how good they sound overall.

Pros: Excellent sound quality and durability with strong bass, a reasonable price, and beautiful design
Cons: They can’t fold and the flimsy looking cable is non removable

These headphones are the best I’ve ever tried, and with much clearer sound the sound rivals Klipsch and even Sennheiser now. If you’re looking for an affordable pair of Beats headphones, I suggest trying these. You’ll probably love em too!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Beats EP Wired On-Ear Headphone - Black

Best Buy Review by MoMartz :star::star::star::star::star:

Great deal!

My wife told me about the Deal of the Day were these Beats EP On Ear Headphones. At first, I was hesitant because I prefer Bose headphones for overall sound quality. Over the years I've tried several Beats headphones in the store and have never been impressed due to the messy, muddy sound.

I decided to take the leap and purchase these headphones because it was a great deal for only $65 and I have been in the market for some quality on ears for some time now. I’m so glad that I got them. They are definitely a steal for under $100. I honestly couldn’t see myself paying more than $100 for them though. They are very clear, comfortable and very well built. I am very impressed with how far Beats has come. I’m still going to stick to Bose because I love all of their products but I’ll be giving Beats a second chance from now if they’re on sale.

I would have liked to give them 4.5 stars because I feel like you still miss out on some of the higher notes in the music but again these are fantastic headphones nevertheless. I got the black set and they look awesome. Good job Beats!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Beats EP Wired On-Ear Headphone - Black

here is a nice youtube video

Beats EP Headphone Live Unboxing + First Impressions Review

Walmart Review by Tony :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

One of the best.

These beats are one of the best for the price budget. Very comfortable and reliable for daily use. I would highly recommend for the price tag.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Beats EP Wired On-Ear Headphone - Black

@geek30 Not sure yet :confused: