BEGEXUN Wireless USB WIFI Network Adapter for Laptop & Desktop Computers - Rotatable Antenna, Supports 802.11 b/g/n Products, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

bogzon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 32 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 32 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• The ultra-strong signal reception, data transmission more efficient and stable.
  • The user management software is simple to use and is easy to configure wireless client.
  • Type A USB interface and the outer 2 dbi gain antenna are provided.
  • Provides convenient configuration and monitoring program.
  • Supports wireless Roaming technology which ensure efficient wireless connection.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

that was not fun at all

The BEGEXUN Wireless usb wifi network adapter is truly a blessing. I have been having issues with my internet for about 11 days now. Due to this I couldn't get connected to the internet for about 11 days, that was not fun at all. So I had to contact my little sister to do those things that I could only do online. So ended up finding this product for me, I asked if it would also work on my desktop which I purchased I think in 2010-2011. I wanted something I could use to obtain wifi hotspots as you would if you were using a laptop or smartphone. So when I first received this wireless usb wifi adapter I noticed it came with a mini disk which I couldn't figure out how to install. My pc cd/dvd drive is upright so whenever I slide the mini disk in it would fall inside the disk drive. So by the grace of God, I laid the midtower(cd/dvd drive) flat on the ground and I was able to then installed the software on the mini disk. Then I plugged in the usb adapter and selected available networks and I was able to connect to the internet fine. So if you have a desktop and don't have internet access but is wanting to connect to a wifi hotspots you should definitely get the Begexun wireless usb wifi network adapter. It honestly works.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BEGEXUN Wireless USB WIFI Network Adapter for Laptop & Desktop Computers - Rotatable Antenna, Supports 802.11 b/g/n Products, Black