Bell & Howell DV200HD HD Video Camera Camcorder with Built-in Video Light with 16GB Card + Case + Mini Tripod + Accessory Kit Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

bell--howell

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 15 customers
3.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 4 customers
    2.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 11 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• KIT INCLUDES 7 PRODUCTS – All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
  • [1] Bell & Howell DV200HD HD Video Camera Camcorder with Built-in Video Light +
  • [2] Transcend 16GB SDHC 300x Card + [3] Kodak Hard-Shell Camera Case +
  • [4] PD Flexible Table Mini Tripod + [5] PD 5pc Complete Cleaning Kit +
  • [6] PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case + [7] LCD Screen Protectors
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kristen P. Landon :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Great Camera for the Price

This is a very good product for the price. $55 and you get this tiny little camera, a tripod, 16 GB memory card, case lens cleaner, AV cables, and a USB so you can upload videos to your computer( to save or put on You Tubeetc...) and memory card holders. True the microphone isn't amazing but it picks up what we need it to. I am a Sports mom and my husband coaches so we like to break down and watch video after the games. The video quality isn't Hollywood worthy or anything but it is great for recording important moments in your kids life, sports events, holiday's etc....This camera is great for that. I did give it 4 stars for 3reasons..... 1. Due to it's size if you are out in the sun you can not see what you are filming very well and you may not get the shot you want. Not really the cameras Fault so that's not a huge deal! 2. It runs on AAA batteries ( 3 of them to be exact) filming 1 one hr game pretty much kills the batteries so you either need to get rechargeable's or buy stock in battery companies. 3. Finally my biggest pet peeve with this camera and the main reason it didn't get 5 stars from me. There is no Start/Pause button. So you get short clips of videos if you start and stop during recording. OR you have to record EVERYTHING..... ( ex. it takes the peewee kids 2 to 3 min between plays during a game so I either get 45 seconds of play, or I get the entire 1 1/2 hr game. ) If there is a way to pause the video so it makes 1 video, but you can pause recording and resume I have not found that and I have been through the owners manual in detail. Pros: Very small ( the size of a fat little cool picks camera) easy to use you can hook it to the tv and watch videos on your big screen uses a memory card rather then tape or cd. comes with a lot of extras.

Cons:
small easy to lose, and sometimes in sunlight hard to see what you are filming
uses batteries like crazy
not great quality video but good enough
no way to pause a recording
(you either record it all or you get small videos)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bell & Howell DV200HD HD Video Camera Camcorder with Built-in Video Light with 16GB Card + Case + Mini Tripod + Accessory Kit

Walmart Review by Lynn :star::star::star::star::star:

22 people found the following review helpful

Great Buy

Gave this camera to my 15 year old grandson. He says it works great, just that the batteries don't last long. He also said has a good clear picture.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Bell & Howell DV200HD HD Video Camera Camcorder with Built-in Video Light with 16GB Card + Case + Mini Tripod + Accessory Kit