Bella 700-Watt Compact Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet, White with Chrome ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

bella

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 186 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 180 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 6 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact countertop design
  • 700 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels
  • Digital control with LED display
  • 6 quick start one-touch cooking functions
  • Multi-stage cooking for custom-cooked meals and snacks
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Devlin Jay :star::star::star::star::star:

153 people found the following review helpful

Good so far! Much more powerful than anticipated

After my microwave of a decade unceremoniously died during a round of cooking some potatoes, I had realized microwaves had changed a little since I last bought one but not too much... Still, I had some research to do.

I found one microwave that looked beautiful, right price and larger but the reviews were marred with exploding glass…not good! That led me to this one and I’ll admit, the reviews helped; thank you!

Here is what I think thus far:

This is a lot more powerful than I anticipated and more so than my last one (a GE of the same size). It took 1.25 minutes to get a cup of water boiling whereas my last microwave took over 2 minutes. NICE! This Bella microwave (I got the white version) looks nice and even though it has a pull to open door, it doesn’t move for me and stays put. If not, it’d be going back for sure.

Pros (some subjective):

Looks good (this is the subjective one)

Heats quickly for me (your mileage may vary if you had an expensive one before)

Has a turntable

Clock is nice

Has adjustable cooking cycles (manual has good info)

Auto defrost function

Price is alright and fair

Small footprint on the counter (I’ve got a small kitchen so this is good for me)

Cons:

Door is a pull to open

If something occurs or goes badly, I’ll update my review. If you’ve got any questions, I’ll be happy to assist.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bella 700-Watt Compact Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet, White with Chrome

Best Buy Review by Tjb3 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great for dorm

Purchased this for my daughters dorm suite. Although it was dented pretty bad when we unpacked it once we got to her dorm. It is still a nice microwave. Does everything she needs it to do and it doesn't take up a ton of room

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Bella 700-Watt Compact Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet, White with Chrome

@nolie I love it :slight_smile: