BenQ GW2765HT 27-Inch 2560x1440 IPS Monitor, 4ms, 100% sRGB, HDMI ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

benq

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1251 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1233 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 9 customers
    4.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Enjoy brilliant color with a 2560x1440 WQHD IPS Monitor
  • ZeroFlicker & Low Blue Light for extended viewing comfort
  • HDMI Multimedia Interface
  • Ultra-Flexible Height Adjustment System (HAS)
  • Built-in Speakers
  • Speaker: 1Wx2
  • Panel Type: IPS
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pete Inchausti :star::star::star::star::star:

177 people found the following review helpful

Great picture, amazing value for triple setups.

Fantastic monitors! I had read other reviews that mentioned color issues, but only performed minor changes from stock settings. When you sit in front of something old for so long you get used to it. These are bright, vivid, and have very nice blacks. Started with one, and ordered the other two shortly after. Amazing for 5760x1080 setups. Bezels are only around 11-12mm (sides). Be warned. If you are going to put your tower on the same desk, make sure it is at least six feet wide!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BenQ GW2765HT 27-Inch 2560x1440 IPS Monitor, 4ms, 100% sRGB, HDMI

Best Buy Review by yourbrokenoven :star::star::star::star::star:

Phenomenal value. Very pretty monitor.

I was giving this monitor its first test run while playing Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (A very vibrant, colorful game) admiring what I thought was a pretty nice picture and my wife walked in and said, "Oh! Wow. You did a really REALLY good job with this monitor, baby." And that's all I needed to know. I mean, yes, I thought it looked a great deal better than the old Samsung Syncmaster 305T (which just started dying again after I reflowed the solder and revived it for the third time about 10 months ago), but I was very happy to hear exactly how much better it looked from another point of view.

This monitor offers DVI, HDMI, and Display Port. Also has built-in speakers which I will never use. Height adjustment and tilt are present and offer plenty range of motion in my opinion (don’t know the precise degrees of motion). The swivel goes around almost, but not quite exactly 360 degrees. I have no idea why I’d ever need that, but hey, maybe someone would.

Very very bright compared to my old syncmaster, which I still thought was bright. I’ve read the colors are accurate, but I have no way of testing this, nor do I really have an eye for it without a side-by-side. Contrast is great as well. Again, just subjective opinion here compared with an old syncmaster (and an even older 19" Acer monitor, possibly 10 years old).

If I had the money, I’d definitely buy a couple more of these and set up a 3-screen gaming machine with Dual graphics, etc, etc, etc.

If I had a nice webcam, I’d set this monitor up as a mirror. That’s how good I think it looks. Okay, I probably wouldn’t, but you get the idea. This monitor is sharp and vibrant.

Other thoughts: The product page here on bestbuy.com is pretty horrible. I recommend looking up reviews and photos on other websites to get a better idea of what this product is capable of. In any case, I strongly recommend this monitor from my own experience and based on other reviews I’m probably not allowed to link to from here.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: BenQ GW2765HT 27-Inch 2560x1440 IPS Monitor, 4ms, 100% sRGB, HDMI

Youtube video:

BenQ GW2765HT Review - 27" 1440p IPS Monitor for Editing & Gaming

Walmart Review by Larry :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Great Monitor for the price

I picked up this monitor for $250 online during a Black Friday sale. I love the IPS panel. The colors are vibrant and the image is very sharp. I found absolutely no light bleed around the edges and there were no dead pixels. While it does have an anti-glare coating it is not as noticeable as many other monitors. I'm replacing a 25.5" Samsung (16x10, 1920x1200 TFN) compared to the BenQ 27" 16x9, 2560x1440 IPS. This monitor has a substantially better picture.

It has connections for HDMI 1.4, Display Port (DP) 1.2, DVI-D, and VGA. It includes cables for all connections except for the DVI-D Dual Link. Don’t try to use some of the older type DVI cables since they don’t support the resolution this monitor is capable of. There are no USB ports which wasn’t a big deal for me since I have a USB hub on my desk.

The monitor does have speakers along with an audio-in and head phone jack. I haven’t tried them since I have some Bose desktop speakers. I don’t expect much from integrated monitor speakers.

The bezel is gloss black which I don’t care for but I can live with. The menu buttons are actually on the back side along the lower right edge. Each button has a noticeable bump and there is also a corresponding white dot for each button. While different I didn’t have any problems navigating the menus.

I really can’t comment on the features to reduce eye strain since I just got it. Only time we’ll tell if it’s a marketing gimmick or a useful feature.

Overall I’m very pleased with the monitor. Considering the steep discount and excellent picture quality I think it’s an excellent value.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BenQ GW2765HT 27-Inch 2560x1440 IPS Monitor, 4ms, 100% sRGB, HDMI

@patadm thanks