BEST BABY HAND & FOOTPRINT PICTURE FRAME KIT for Boys and Girls, Cool & Unique Baby Shower Gifts for Registry, Memorable Keepsakes Decorations for Room Wall or Table Decor, Premium Clay & Wood Frame ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

bubzi-co

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 440 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 440 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• CAPTURE THEIR PERFECT LITTLE HANDS AND FEET FOREVER - We can’t stop your little angel from growing up but we can help you create a masterpiece of their adorable handprint and footprint to cherish for a lifetime
  • DISPLAY YOUR BABY PROUDLY ON YOUR MANTLE - Place your baby’s clay prints next to your family pictures and keep that physical reminder even if one day they turn into a teenage monster
  • ALMOST AS GOOD AS BOTTLING YOUR NEWBORN’S SCENT - Creating the memory of your baby’s handprint and footprint is almost as good as bottling up your baby’s special scent as a newborn
  • MAKES A SUPER THOUGHTFUL BABY SHOWER GIFT! If you are looking to dazzle and surprise your best friend, this is the gift to do it. Our deluxe Bubzi Keepsake Frame Kit is the perfect gift your friend will use and appreciate throughout her life!
  • FREE ‘BABY FIRSTS’ EBOOK INCLUDED - After you complete the clay keepsake the fun does not end there! Create fun memories with your baby for their first 12 months with our printable ebook and place next to your keepsake
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Elle :star::star::star::star::star:

79 people found the following review helpful

What a sweet keepsake!

I love this! But I do have some thoughts and tips if you're doing this with a baby. First, make sure your baby is asleep! I attempted to do this with a newborn who was awake and he would just not keep his hand open long enough for a print. So we waited for him to fall asleep, but the clay had started to dry a bit so it didn't work as well with his hand prints. And he still wanted to close his hand a bit even while sleeping, so you can tell he's grabbing the clay and digging in his fingers in the print...but that's okay! Second (and this was sort of covered in my first suggestion), work quickly! The clay does take a long time to completely dry out, but it does start to dry out a bit on the surface and then starts to look a bit dry when you do the print if you don't work quickly enough. Third, use your dry fingertips to lightly brush the surface before putting the hand or foot print on the clay. I had a very difficult time evening out all the bumps with a rolling pin, but I discovered that lightly brushing with my fingertips made the surface look much nicer! Fourth, don't try to do this alone if you're getting baby prints. We needed at least two people to do it. One to hold the baby, one to hold the frame/clay. And maybe even a third to push the hand or foot into the clay.

We decided since he’s so tiny, that there was enough room for both feet and both hands, so we did that. I’m glad we did, but with each print, you displace some of the clay, so we have ripples around the prints from all the displaced clay. I’m okay with that because I like having all four, but be aware that will happen if you attempt to do more like we did. I’m so glad we have this special keepsake. It looks great and I can’t wait to get the perfect photos in there to go with them.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BEST BABY HAND & FOOTPRINT PICTURE FRAME KIT for Boys and Girls, Cool & Unique Baby Shower Gifts for Registry, Memorable Keepsakes Decorations for Room Wall or Table Decor, Premium Clay & Wood Frame

@geek30 Did you buy it?