Best Choice Products Motorized Electric Auto HD Projection Screen, 100-Inch, 4:3 Display ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

best-choice-products

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 391 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 368 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 23 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Experience bright, beautiful images with this 1:3 high gain black-border matte white screen
  • This 4:3 projector screen is easy to mount and maintain, featuring a lightweight case and an anti-fabric, anti-static screen
  • This motor-operated screen runs silently and smoothly, and comes with a remote control for even easier use
  • This screen is perfect for homes, businesses, and classrooms
  • Screen Dimensions: 92.5"(L) x 74.5"(H)
  • Case Dimensions: 92.5"(L) x 4.75"(W)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Aaron D. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

64 people found the following review helpful

Great screen for the price

When I unpacked it, I noticed the bar that is attached across the bottom of the screen had its right end lodged up in the main housing. If I had tried to lower the screen then only the left-hand side would have been free and the right-hand side would have stayed lodged in the housing. Fortunately, I noticed it first and was able to free it with a slight nudge from a flathead screwdriver. Other than that, the screen is incredibly nice for its price. The motor is super quiet albeit a little slow to raise/lower, but its for my "Man Cave" so it's not a big deal to me. The remote and its wall mount are a nice touch. I did notice the infamous "smell" on the screen but it's not that noticeable and it goes away after a couple of hours. All in all, I'm very happy with the purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Best Choice Products Motorized Electric Auto HD Projection Screen, 100-Inch, 4:3 Display

Walmart Review by DeBo13 :star::star::star::star::star:

37 people found the following review helpful

Smooth - Quiet - Perfect

This is the Best Electric Projection Screen out there for the Price & Functions. It is so quiet as it descends and ascends to full screen capacity. Controlled in 2 ways by either the Wall Mount Remote or the Hand Held Remote... You can stop the screen at most any length with either of the remotes and it doesn't matter where you are in the room when using the Hand Held Remote. In others words, you don't have to point the remote directly at the screen to operate it. Everything is included, except the hooks you decide to hang it from. Works perfect in my 16' W x 24' L x 12' H room. I love it and will buy another one for my basement.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Best Choice Products Motorized Electric Auto HD Projection Screen, 100-Inch, 4:3 Display

Check out this youtube video

Best Choice Products Motorized Electric Auto Projector Projection Screen 100" 4:3 Dis Quick Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnPMz_kPsqw

@patadm not sure