Best Vacuum Cleaner Bissel Upright Powerforce Pet Hair Bagless Allergy Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

bissell

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 881 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 122 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 759 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jan Schmitzer :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

26 people found the following review helpful

Not for large areas our large pet families

Easy to assemble and gets right after the hair and dirt. First run of the vacuum and it clogged multiple times. I only vacuumed two throw rugs and had to unclog the top of the canister three times. It does a great job of getting the hair and dander, but is very messy to work on when clogged, thus defeating the purpose. This is not a vacuum for large carpeted areas especially those with large pets.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Best Vacuum Cleaner Bissel Upright Powerforce Pet Hair Bagless Allergy

Walmart Review by DWLaurie :star::star::star::star::star:

Worked so well in the camper that I bought one for the house!

I love this little vacuum! I had originally purchased it for the camper because I wanted a motor driven brush, no need to buy filter bags, a compact design to save space since space is something that is very limited in a camper. I was originally looking at handheld vacs because that's what we had so that was what I was going to buy. But then I saw this at the local department store. I liked that it met all of my requirements! Because the handle doubles as an extension wand for hose cleaning it meant that it was easily removed for storage in a small space. Well, long story short, it cleaned the camper so well that I decided to buy a second one for home use. It has tons of suction to pull ground in dirt and dog hair out of carpets and its small swath size means I can get between chair legs and under coffee/end tables easily. I really like it and I think you will too! Granted, I'm a little psycho about keeping the dirt bin and sponge filter clean; I do it after every weekly vacuuming, but this way it looks and cleans GREAT! They have for over 6 months. LOVE THEM!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Best Vacuum Cleaner Bissel Upright Powerforce Pet Hair Bagless Allergy