4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 10373 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 350 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass.
  • Innovative brush design rotates down into carpet to clean more on the initial pass.
  • Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
  • TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
  • Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by M. Brown :star::star::star::star::star:

5510 people found the following review helpful

Extremely impressed, so far!

I just assembled and used this vaccuum for the 1st time, lastnight (ie: April 5, 2013). For one thing, I Loved how easy it was to assemble! Basically, stuff just pops into the sockets where they belong. You will only need a philips screwdriver to tighten 2 screws on the handle (which are included). Besides that, I think the cord is a very nice length! Granted, I live in an 880-sq.ft apartment, so there isn't a whole lot of ground to cover, but I only had to unplug it once in order to reach all areas of my apartment. Besides that, my girlfriend & I were amazed to see just how much dirt & stuff this thing picked up!!!!! This vacuum does make a fair amount of noise, but that's because it has a proper motor which does exactly what a GOOD vaccuum is expected to do! Also, it was so easy to remove the dirt canister, empty it & put it back in place! And, finally, it has a dial on the front which adjusts the vacuum's height, and the machine is very easy to manuever. I love it, so far! I will post a follow-up here if this vaccuum malfunctions in time, but for now, I'm highly impressed!

UPDATE Today is May 29, 2013. I’ve owned this vacuum almost 2 months and have used it once per week to clean my apartment. I have NO complaints so far. It’s still going strong, and I really like how the canister is so easy to dump out & replace.
I’ll be sure to post here again if/when this thing lets me down.

UPDATE Today is December 15, 2013. It’s still working great, and I still love it. No complaints! :slight_smile:

UPDATE Today is June 18, 2014. It’s been about 14 months now and I continue to use this vaccuum frequently. NO complaints. It still operates as expected, and Very easy to use. I’m extremely pleased!
NOTE: I learned a very important lesson!! I recently began using a powder deodorizer on my carpet (the last 2 times I’ve cleaned), and I noticed that the vacuum’s base area (motor?) was getting unusually warm. Of course I became concerned so I called a local vacuum repair shop to ask if this was alright. The shop worker immediately told me that using any powder product with a vacuum is THE WORSE thing you can do! The powder is so fine, it gets into the vac’s motor and will cause it to overheat! He said that using powder products, KILLS vacuums! I immediately discontinued using this stuff, and so far, my vacuum seems fine.
So, beware…NO powder deodorizers! :slight_smile:

UPDATE Today is May 19, 2015. I am still using this vac 1x per week, and am still Very happy with it’s performance!

UPDATE Today is August 8, 2016. Yep, it’s still running strong, and I have No complaints. I wish ALL products were made this well!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded

check out this video

Bissell 9595A CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology Full Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1x_mzIFYjE

Walmart Review by Outdoorlady23 :star::star::star::star::star:

19 people found the following review helpful

Outstanding Vacuum

I have owned this for about a yr now and love it ....have to buy pre-motor filters about every 3 mos but they are only a 1.50 for one at bissell .com....you need to clean them though under running water after each use or second use. And post filters every 6 mos. depending how dirty your home is are only 5.50 not bad for only twice a yr purchase. It picks up the cat hair and dirt with just one pass...no pun intended. And the best thing the whole container is washable...it comes apart and you can clean the whole thing in your sink after dumping contents in trash first.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded