Black Box X1S GPS Dash Camera - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD - 170 Wide Angle 6G Glass Lens 1.7 Aperture, WDR Night Vision, SOS, G-Sensor, Motion Detection Car DVR Video Recorder & 16GB SD Card Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

blackbox-network-ser

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 143 customers
3.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 142 customers
    3.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Black Box X1S with GPS & 16GB Memory - Full HD 1920*1080 H.264 Video on a 2.7 Inch LCD Screen with On Spot Video Playback - Auto Start with Record & Auto Off - No Touch Required - Start or Turn Off Car Loop Recording Option with Premium DVR Quality Seamless Continuous Recording
  • High End Novatek Chipset with Aptina Sensor Platform 170 Degree Wide Angle Superior Quality 6G Glass Lens with 1.7 Aperture Size + WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Video Provide Enhanced Night Vision and Improved Daytime Video
  • GPS with Google Maps Available on All Recordings + 16GB SD Card Included - The Built-in GPS module precisely records GPS data into video clips with available vehicle location, speed, and route on Google Maps and other GPS supported Video Player Software
  • (SOS) Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) Can Lock Current Video File and Supports Motion Detection Option - High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110mah battery can withstand high/low temperature with an official MSDS report and PONY Lab Certificate
  • 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Included with Full Service and Guaranteed Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by ajhbike :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Great Dash Cam

This camera is way better than my previous. Easy to use and awesome, clear pictures that are easily transferred to the PC.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Black Box X1S GPS Dash Camera - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD - 170 Wide Angle 6G Glass Lens 1.7 Aperture, WDR Night Vision, SOS, G-Sensor, Motion Detection Car DVR Video Recorder & 16GB SD Card

Here is a youtube video

Black Box X1S Dash Cam Video - Truck driver runs me off the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYwkoOLtZy4

Amazon Review by Dellbx :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Starting to grow on me

On paper the Black Box X1S Dash Cam has lots going for it. Nearly all the features you could want in a dash cam at an attractive price. I received mine less than 24 hours after placing my order thanks to Amazon Prime and I immediately installed. After going through the settings and doing research (the documentation on this thing stinks and the manufacturer' website is worthles) I arrived at the settings that satisfied my needs. I then drove the car around on three separate test runs, checking the results after each run. On all 3 test runs video stopped recording at random times, 4 min and 22 seconds one time, 6 min 17 seconds the next and 4 min 12 seconds on the third. Each time the dash cam stopped recording long before I had arrived at my destination. This is simply unacceptable and for this reason I am returning it. Update: After disabling motion detection and changing some other settings the camera has been working reliably and I have decided to keep it. I also upgraded the number of stars to 4. Would have given it 5 but night time performance is ~~~not the best but not the worst.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Black Box X1S GPS Dash Camera - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD - 170 Wide Angle 6G Glass Lens 1.7 Aperture, WDR Night Vision, SOS, G-Sensor, Motion Detection Car DVR Video Recorder & 16GB SD Card