Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

black--decker

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 5336 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 5336 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• Uses replacement filter VF110. Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
  • 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
  • Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
  • Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.
  • This product uses nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) rechargeable and recyclable batteries.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

thank you :+1:

Black and Decker Dustbuster CHV1510 15.6v Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl-Eviigfoc

Amazon Review by C. Banks :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

918 people found the following review helpful

I was happy with it when I first bought it and then ...

I've had this for a long time. I was happy with it when I first bought it and then I've been progressively more unhappy with it. It never had the strongest suction but you only get so much with a cordless and it seemed fine for simple tasks like kitchen drawers and a quick job on the interior of the car.

I was getting ready to toss it in the Goodwill pile when I started to think that there must be something that I was missing. I’ve cleaned the nozzle and emptied the tank regularly but I was starting to wonder if there was more I could do - there had to be something I could do to clean or change the filter (and of course, I did not keep the manual or read it).

Tonight I popped the entire thing apart and was able to unscrew the filter and it dumped A LOT of debris. Now it works like the day that I bought it. I’m very happy with it for small jobs around the house. I need something stronger for dog hair in the car but it works great for everything else and all of the flat surfaces.

Just wanted to point out that it comes completely apart for anyone else who starts out liking it and then wants to throw it out, like I almost did. Also, bonus storage idea for a charging station in the pics.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum