BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile) - 4G LTE 32GB ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

tct-mobile-inc-usa-wireless

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 406 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 345 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 61 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Smart keyboard with touch navigation, flick typing for faster predictive text, customizable shortcuts and embedded fingerprint sensor. Nano Sim
  • Anodized aluminum casing and textured soft touch grip with impact-resistant frame with stunning 4.5-inch touch screen display with Corning Gorilla glass 4 protection
  • All day power with 3505Mah battery with quick charge 3.0, charging 50% in just 36 minutes
  • powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with faster LTE for Super-fast file sharing
  • 100% Android with latest Android nougat OS with access to over a million apps and services from Google play
  • 12MP (1.55m large pixel) rear Camera with great low light photos and industry leading Sony IMX378 sensor
  • NOTE: Check User Guide on Technical Specification before use and other content pdf provided below for trouble shooting steps
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by John Jensen :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

199 people found the following review helpful

Darn good.

I got my phone from Amazon on June 1. I like it. Here's why.

I have owned iPhones, Blackberries, and, most recently, the Samsung Galaxy S7. I admit that I prefer Blackberries. I can type much faster (and MUCH more accurately) on a physical keyboard. The KEYone keyboard is nearly my favorite (second only to the Blackberry Passport, which was extraordinary albeit huge). The physical keyboard is not just for typing; it includes the option of setting the keys to open or initiate 50+ apps or communications. Want to call your Dad, press D. Want to email Harriet, long press H. Pretty swift.

The KEYone battery lasts all day; in fact, I went three days without charging. I’m not a heavy user. But I’ve never had a phone that lasted longer than a day.

I’m impressed with the build, I am sorry that others who have left negative reviews have had problems. That’s a real bummer. But my experience is that this is a really well built phone – sturdy, refined and even attractive for a phone that seeks to be more about productivity than fashion.

You will really like the way this phones feels in your hand. The rubber back is great and the size and shape of the phone just feels right.

I have been happily surprised by the sound quality of calls – far superior to my Galaxy s7. Speaker phone works fine too. Not as loud as some but loud enough.

I watch baseball on my phone sometimes and I have to say that the video quality is quite good, even with the screen being slightly smaller because of the keyboard.

The fingerprint scanner on the space bar is fast (FAST!) and easy and adds unencumbering security to your phone.

The DTEK security embedded in the phone adds just a bit more confidence in a world of internet hostility.

There’s a convenience key that you can set to do just about anything you want. I have mine set to open the camera. The second I see something I want to shoot, there is no fumbling to click this, then that, etc. Speaking of the camera – pretty darn good. It’s not the best but I don’t need it to be the best, just very good. And it is.

Finally, I LOVE the hub, where all email, texts, phone calls and notifications arrive in chronological order. This means you don’t have to punch one app after enough trying to figure out who might have been in touch while you were unavailable.

So, why four stars and not five? Quite frankly, because the operating system is not as good as the best I have ever used, Blackberry 10. I am hoping that future updates will continue to introduce some of the amazing and productive functionality of BB10 into this phone. We shall see.

Like many folks, I could buy any phone I wanted. The KEYone is not the most expensive, but, after four days of use, I can say that it’s the best phone for me. I recommend it, with the only hesitation being that time will tell. The only reliable recommendations are those that come a year later.

I hope this is helpful.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile) - 4G LTE 32GB

Best Buy Review by NBerry :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent and best addition to Blackberry products

I have owned a Blackberry phone since acquiring the Pearl many years ago. Even after Iphone was introduced, I continued to acquire and use Blackberry phones because of their security and the keyboard. My prior phone was a BBQ10, which had more available apps then previous Blackberry phones but still no where the number available for Iphone or phones using Android.

The Blackberry Keyone is by far the best Blackberry i have ever owned. It has all of the apps available for an Android phone but has the security and, most importantly, the keyboard which has always been the critical feature for me. I absolutely love this phone.

My wireless carrier, ATT, does not offer this phone but i think this will change when the word gets out how great this phone is. I was lucky when i strolled into my local Bestbuy store and on a whim, asked when can I get the new Blackberry. The sales person said they just got one in and it is the only they have. I was lucky because on Amazon there was a 1-2 month delivery date and the Bestbuy website said the phone was unavailable, at the time. Now the site shows sold out. I think the the manufacturer, TCL, did not anticipate the demand nor did its potential re-sellers and distributors. When I took my phone in for activation, the ATT rep was very impressed and showed my phone to his associates. Many thought Blackberry was “dead.” I think the Keyone will dispel this myth.

The security with many apps is outstanding. After all, our previous President was allowed to use a Blackberry for secure communications because of its security features. I purchased an IPAD for its apps. now with this phone, I do not need the IPAD for this purpose. The only issue I have is the limited accessories available for the Keyone, like holster case choices. I think this temporary as more of the phones become available and creates a market for more accessories.

I think this is the best phone on the market for those who want access to many apps, a keyboard and the best security. Matter of fact, I am not aware of any other smart phone with all three of these features. Blackberry is not dead and very much alive!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile) - 4G LTE 32GB

@marko Not sure yet