Bliiq Infinite X Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof w/ Built-in Powerbank, LED light, Micro-SD card Slot - BLACK Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

bliiq

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 398 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 398 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• AWESOME SOUND - Infinite X delivers sound big enough to fill any space, in a size small enough to carry anywhere. 360 degree surround sound will give you a complete immersive experience.
  • 3 In 1 MULTI-TOUGH PROTECTION - Certified IPX4 waterproof, shock resistance and dustproof.
  • BUILT-IN LED FLASHLIGHT - Bright. Fast. Simple. Instantly turn your Infinite X into a flashlight. Battery will power light for up to 120 hours.
  • BUILT-IN MICRO SD SLOT - With your favorite tunes already on the card, simply just push and play.
  • BUILT-IN POWERBANK - No power? No problems. The rechargeable powerbank can provide up to 3 full charges for your phone. NOTE The MAX volume number is 32 on the display. If you are still experiencing the sound not loud enough after tuning it to the max, please check your CELLPHONE setting. You can adjust the volume from your phone to get a louder sound.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lopez :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Great buy, good speaker

Great little speaker for around the pool! Sound quality is the best part of this product. Very clear highs, and decent bass. Wide range of volume. You can tell the different between this speaker to other portable speakers at Walmart, this one definitely sound better than most, even those that are larger. However, this speaker is a little bigger than I expected, but I still love it. You have to throw it very hard to possibly damage it for a very tiny part, it's really heavy duty and water resistants. Sometimes my little son will throw random stuff on the floor, with this speaker I don't have to worry about too much. Overall, great buy!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bliiq Infinite X Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof w/ Built-in Powerbank, LED light, Micro-SD card Slot - BLACK