BLU Advance 5.0 - Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone - US GSM - White Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

blu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4384 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4384 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, with Android 5.1 Lollipop
  • Mediatek 6580 Quad Core 1.3 GHz Processor with arm Mali-400 GPU
  • 5.0" IPS display: 5MP Main Camera with LED flash and 2MP Front Camera
  • 4GB Internal memory 768MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
  • GSM Quad band 4G HSPA+ (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, Pure Talk USA and others
  • VERY IMPORTANT Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual & the User Guide before use, which is highly essential.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Christine :star::star::star::star::star:

651 people found the following review helpful

Does what a typical Android phone does but for half the price!

After reading all the reviews about this phone over & over again and weighing my options, I finally purchased the phone and was able to receive it that same day. I had low expectations, assuming that it would have very low quality screen & horrible resolution, horrible camera quality & little to next to none storage --- BUT... when I did a thorough look at the phone it was a very nice decent Android. I assume that the screen would feel like plastic but it's GLASS, nice smooth touch to it. (Since it was hard glass, I quickly ordered a tempered glass screen for protection.) The back cover had a great texture almost imitating leather with a rubber feel to it. I purchased the phone in the color white (It was a nice pure white/clean) so I also bought a case to protect not just the phone itself but the color so that it wouldn't dull over time. I don't take pictures much & Im not too big on downloading apps so the storage issue wasn't bothering me much but I did stick a 16gig SD card in just in case. (I was able to download basic apps like FB, Insta, Snapchat without any issues) Camera quality isn't all that great but it's decent in great lighting or with flash on. (I will insert a picture of my dog taken by the BLU phone) This phone has a not so great battery life, it drains as soon as I unplugged it and started using it. It'll probably only give you a few hours of life if you use it constantly on&off at full brightness. Out in the sun the phone screen can be hard to see too so be aware of that. I was able to compare the phone to my sisters Samsung Prime Core phone and it looked GREAT next to it. It felt lighter than the Samsung & looked as if I paid $100 + for it. It's not the greatest phone if you compare it to the top notch $500 & Plus phones like iPhones, Samsung's Galaxy's & etc but it's great phone to start off your teen kids with. Overall I have to say that I do love this phone for the price range and its 5" screen size.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Advance 5.0 - Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone - US GSM - White

Check out this youtube video

BLU Advance 5.0 Unboxing and Setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPPH10S4hIk