BLU Life XL 4G 5.5" 8GB 13MP Dual SIM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Dark Blue Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

blu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 403 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 65 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 336 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
  • Also compatible with GSM SIM Kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
  • Octa-core 1.4GHz processor with 1GB of RAM
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
  • 5.5" BLU Infinite View IPS HD touch screen
  • Offers 16:9 cinema-like screen ratio that’s perfect for viewing of videos, photos and games.
  • 13MP rear-facing camera for full HD pictures and videos + a front-facing 5MP camera for self-portraits and video.
  • Cloud support lets you access your files anywhere! 8GB internal memory + microSD slot expandable up to 64GB! (memory card sold separately)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Katie morningstar :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Charge port

Haven't had this phone for even a month and I'm already having trouble with it charging. USB cords are good, use them on my tablet. Sucks about the port though. Best Buy has this phone for $90...maybe it's better quality?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Life XL 4G 5.5" 8GB 13MP Dual SIM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Dark Blue

thank you :+1:

BLU LIFE ONE XL 4G LTE CELL PHONE UNLOCK MODEL X030Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYcCOjzlIHU

Best Buy Review by hallieann87 :star::star::star::star::star:

Very Happy With This Phone

I'm really picky about electronics and absolutely love this phone. I had the Samsung S6 and had nothing but problems with it and that phone is hundreds of dollars. I paid more for it on contract than on this one off contract. The camera is superior, the display is beautiful and it's as quick or quicker than the Samsung. The screen size is also great. It's not that much bigger than the Samsung but it's bigger width which is what matters most to me because I don't have to rotate the screen to be able to read text. I definitely recommend this phone.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Life XL 4G 5.5" 8GB 13MP Dual SIM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Dark Blue