BLU Q170T Samba TV Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM Phone (Black/Red) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

blu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 657 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 643 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 14 customers
    2.5 out of 5

Features

• Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies for both SIM Slots.
  • 2.0-Inch TFT Display, 176 x 220 pixels
  • Dual SIM Card Support
  • Bluetooth
  • VGA Camera plus Video recorder
  • MP3 Ringtones
  • MP3/MP4 Player
  • FM Radio, built-in FM antenna
  • Games
  • MicroSD Card Slot expendable up to 32GB
  • Social Network Applications: Facebook, Twitter, Skype, BLU Chat
  • Supports Analog TV
  • MediaTek processor , MP3/MP4 Player
  • FM Radio, built-in FM antenna
  • Games
  • MicroSD Card Slot expendable up to 32GB
  • Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin, Pure Talk USA
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@barbarogailee I recommend to buy :+1:

Amazon Review by V1ctorya :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

54 people found the following review helpful

Okay, quick to break

I needed something easy when I traveled to China and Australia. Easy to put a sim in, and works, but within a month I found I could no longer hear the caller unless I put it on speaker phone- and if I put in ear plugs I could hear them but they couldn't hear me! So some glitch went on there. Great, however, for texting and plans in other countries are cheap for that. Overall, it lasted while I was overseas, but that was a few months - and with the last couple as speakerphone only. So that's something to consider. It's cheap, it won't get stolen, and it does get in TV to watch while waiting for planes/etc. Nothing fancy, but gave me a life line so I wouldn't get stranded.

Another downside, as mentioned, is that it’s really hard to navigate and the instruction manual is very very limited.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Q170T Samba TV Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM Phone (Black/Red)

here is a youtube video

BLU Q170T Samba TV Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM Phone (Black/Red) | Review/Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmiX_iF-sc

Walmart Review by baycoco :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

26 people found the following review helpful

a good basic phone

I was looking for a simple basic unlocked phone. I liked this one for its quad band, so you can used it everywhere around the world. Turns out the reception and voice quality is very good too, I would think compatible with my old nokia phone wish I like the signal reception and voice quality, better than samsun, which is only thing I pick about a cell phone.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Q170T Samba TV Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM Phone (Black/Red)