:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 13 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 4.4 Kit Kat
  • 5.0" HD display with IPS technology
  • 5MP Main Camera + 5MP Front Camera
  • MeditaTek 1.4 GHz octa-core Processor GPU arm MALI 450
  • 4GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
  • GSM Quad band 2G (850/900/1800/1900): compatibility Nationwide on T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, or any other carrier that accepts a 2G GSM Sim Card. Will NOT work with 3G only providers like ATT nor any CDMA Carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by LuisP8 :star::star::star::star::star:

283 people found the following review helpful

You won't believe what you get for 50$ bucks!

I must say and admit I was a little concerned about this choice after I bought it but I said "Well what the heck, let's give it a try!" It was for my mom anyway but on paper it looked like a nice budget phone, and also I had extra concerns cause I'm not from usa so retuning this was out of the table. I had to accept whatever came on the box. Fortunately I was wrong.. The product came in perfect condition and brand new of course, no problems with packaging or shipping. And after first hands on the phone, you won't believe you pay 60 bucks (after taxes and handling) for this phone.. I MEAN IT! This guys (BLU Inc. ) are doing an awesome job with budget phones. This phone is really awesome. Of course it doesn't look fancy or premium because it's obviously plastic but you fell like you have a 500$ phone in your hands.. So if you are looking for a budget phone DO NOT hesitate of this one.. you won't be sorry!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Studio X8 HD - 5.0" GSM Unlocked Smartphone -Black

Walmart Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

17 people found the following review helpful

Worthless Phone

The phone arrived somehow broken as it would not take a charge. Also, this doesn't come from Walmart but a "vendor" so that's a hassle. Still no refund and had to pay to ship back.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BLU Studio X8 HD - 5.0" GSM Unlocked Smartphone -Black

@nolie Thanks