Bluetooth Earbud Urban Audio M9, 7 Hour Playtime Car Earphone, Wireless Headset with Mic for Iphone and Android Smart Phones(one Pcs) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

urban-audio-tech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 22 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 22 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• HD SOUND AND HIGH OUTPUT SPEAKERS - Our mini wireless earbud useBluetooth 4.1 CSR + EDRtechnology.Enjoy clear, crisp sound for music, audiobooks, podcasts and handsfree calls.
  • MAGNETIC INDUCTIVE CHARGING: We makecharging of bluetooth earbud easy forget aboutcords.Plug in anywhere a USB can be connected: PC, laptop and your car.
  • COMFORTABLE, SECURE FIT: Mini Bluetooth earbud M9 feels so light and natural you’ll hardly notice it’s there. M9ear bud have Ergonomic designed to conformrunning, biking, working out in the gym or doing any kind of fitness exercise you need professional sports headphones to smash your goals! NOTE: ONLY 1 EARBUD INCLUDED, NOT A PAIR. M9 IS A MONO EARBUD, 2 EARBUDS CANNOT CONNECT TO 1 DEVICE AT THE SAME TIME.
  • LONGEST BATTERY - Keep on running with music or talking on the phone without a recharge for up to 8 hours straight!
  • FULL OF LIFE IMPROVING FEATURES - 0.3sec pairing, multi-device connectivity, automatic reconnection and more! Increase your performance and smash your goals with our premium Bluetooth earbud or WE’LL REFUND YOU! Worried about durability? We offer a 2 YEARS WARRANTY! Also, expect our A++ customer service
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by LEGALLY BLONDE :star::star::star::star::star:

148 people found the following review helpful

Good Quality for the low price

I was impressed with the quality of this earbud for the price. The charger is much easier to use than the one on the M8 earbud. I also think the sound quality is very good considering the size and price of the earbud. Also when I had an issue with a previous order from Urban Audio, they responded immediately and resolved the issue to my complete satisfaction!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bluetooth Earbud Urban Audio M9, 7 Hour Playtime Car Earphone, Wireless Headset with Mic for Iphone and Android Smart Phones(one Pcs)

here is a nice youtube video

Does It Suck? - Fully Wireless Earbuds

@marko Not sure yet