Bluetooth Headset Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Neckband Design with Retractable Earbud for iPhone, Android, Other Bluetooth Enabled Devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dylandirect

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1490 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1490 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Unique Foldable Design: Foldable Design Provides Extra Flexibility, Portability, and Durability. Convenient to Carry in Your Bag for Daily Use and for Travel
  • Retractable Earbuds: This Amazing Design Provides a Simple, Unique Approach to Cord Management. This Bluetooth Headphone Allows You to Leave Your Phone and Leave Your Hands Free but Not Miss Any Call
  • Battery Life: Standby Time up to 300 Hours, Music Time up to 16 Hours and Talking Time 18 Hours. With Every about 3.5 Hours Charging, You Can Just Enjoy Your Wireless Sport/music Time Without Any Worry
  • Vibration and Voice Prompt: When There’s Coming Call, This Bluetooth Headset Will Remind You with Vibration. Will Never Miss Any Phone Call When You Are Doing Exercise or Even in a Noisy Place
  • Bluetooth 4.1 and Fast Connection: Pairing Is Just Easy and Quick with a Simple Switch Button. Compatible with: Iphone Series, Ipad Series, Samsung Series, Android and Any Bluetooth Enabled Device
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by HFZ :star::star::star::star::star:

167 people found the following review helpful

Great For Music & Calls..!!

BUILD QUALITY

I really like the build quality especially the black rubberised finish on the unit that I received. Looks like it can definitely hold up to a lot of beating. There are two unique features to this neckband design - the foldable design and the retractable earbuds. I am yet to come across an earbud with both these functionalities. Though the wires leading to the earbuds are thin, it feels pretty sturdy and doesnt look like its going snap like the other cheaper ones around. The foldable design makes it easy for me to tuck it away in those small pockets of my laptop backpack without the mess of cables, as they neatly goes inside the neckband when retracted.

MUSIC / CALL AUDIO QUALITY
Now this one has really solid bass.!! All those bass-heads are going to adore this headset. The sound quality is above average and is right there in the league of way more expensive earbuds. I have no gripes here. I use it for music and for hands-free calls as well. The quality of the mic is pretty good, and my conversations came out clearly at the other end. Having the freedom to move around hands-free while I am in those long boring conference calls, without the hassle of wires dangling around my body, is a big bonus for me.

BUTTONS
There are buttons on either side, that retracts the wires right back into the neckband when pressed. There is a button with a phone icon which rejects/accepts call. There are buttons for Volume+/-, to skip tracks and of course, an on/off button as well.

BATTERY LIFE
I have been using it for the past week, for almost a couple of hours every day and still hasnt been able to kill the battery. So the claimed battery life of 16-18 hours on a charge should be right on mark.

BLUETOOTH RANGE
The range is good as well. It allows me to move around the room leaving my phone at the desk, without any issues. Its at the end of the day, a Bluetooth device, so don’t expect the entirety of the signals to penetrate the walls for you.

Definitely a worthy purchase if you ask me !!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bluetooth Headset Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Neckband Design with Retractable Earbud for iPhone, Android, Other Bluetooth Enabled Devices

@marko :+1: