Bluetooth Smart Watch with SIM Card Slot for IOS iPhone, Android Samsung HTC Sony LG Smartphones Silver-Black ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

restting54

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 278 customers
3.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 278 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist.1.54" TFT LCD 2.5D Radian Capacitive Touch Screen 240*240 pixels, OGS Laminating Process
  • Bluetooth Dialer, Call Reminder, Bluetooth Call,Bluetooth SMS/IM Message Notifier Anti-lost, NFC, Remote Capture,Health Management: Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder,Calendar, Audio and Video Player
  • It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Network, Make this watch be a real standalone CellPhone.Enable to make a call or receive a call with a Gsm Sim Card inserted.
  • This watch can also work with iOS as a Bluetooth device(Means you can receive a call or make a call also sync your contacts to this watch via bluetooth).But Some functions like Notification Push,Remote capture,Anti-lost are currently unavailable on iOS
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Danielle Kirby :star::star::star::star::star:

47 people found the following review helpful

So far the watch is amazing! Connected to my phone so very easy

So far the watch is amazing! Connected to my phone so very easy! The watch is a little big, wish it was a little smaller. Also wish the watch didn't need a SIM card but it works well with my iPhone 6 for talking, listening to music .

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bluetooth Smart Watch with SIM Card Slot for IOS iPhone, Android Samsung HTC Sony LG Smartphones Silver-Black

@geek30 Thanks