Bluetooth Speakers, ZENBRE Z3 10W Portable Wireless Speakers, Computer Speaker with Enhanced Bass Resonator [Upgraded Bluetooth 4.0] (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

zenbre-electronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1419 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1419 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Double 5W Bluetooth Speakers and Enhanced BASS Resonator, combined with more than 90db SNR, delivers a qualified listening experience even CROSS A WALL!
  • Built-in 2600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery for up to 20 hours playtime. Built-in microphone for Hands-Free speaker phone calling.
  • Sensitive touch button easy to control. Support Micro USB Charging, and MORE available Mode option, include Bluetooth, TF Card, FM Radio, AUX-IN.
  • The elegant Portable Wireless Speakers design, in classic simplicity, which fit to home fantastically, plus the compact and sleek high-quality ABS cover reflex some shine in bright environment, offer you the beautiful enjoying not only for ears but also for eyes!
  • Easy connect to Computer, Laptop, Tablets, iMac/iPhone/iPad/iPod, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones via Wireless Bluetooth or 3.5mm Audio Cable.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Roger M. :star::star::star::star::star:

238 people found the following review helpful

Small speaker with big sound and amazing bass!

I was immediately attracted to the sleek look of this Bluetooth speaker. I own several Bluetooth speakers, but I needed one that was more powerful and had some bass. Most of the portable Bluetooth speakers out there are missing those low frequency tones, so they sound tinny and empty. This one does not!

Pairing is very simple, the buttons are very responsive, and the speaker can get really loud without distorting the music. Battery life is excellent; depending on the volume, I can easily get 8 hours of use.

Pros:
Beautiful and elegant design!
Sound is crystal clear even at loud volumes
Sensitive touch buttons
Very portable
Excellent bass
Great Bluetooth range of over 30 feet
Phone answer and microphone capabilities
You can listen to music as it charges
Can listen to music off a microSD card
Long-lasting battery life

Cons:
No USB port
It is not waterproof
The voice prompts have no volume control

Conclusion:
This is the complete package. It would be even better if it used the newer 4.1 Bluetooth technology and if it was water resistant, but that does not change how good this product is. I highly recommend it. This item was received at a slight discount in exchange for my honest review. My comments are my own and were not influenced by the seller.

Please check out my video review for a hands-on commentary. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Please click Yes if this review was helpful to you.

UPDATE:
I dropped this Bluetooth speaker from about 10 feet onto concrete and it did not break or even crack. There is a small scratch on the edge, but it still functions as good as it did before the fall! So, in addition to everything I mentioned before, it is also durable! I have no regrets in buying this great product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bluetooth Speakers, ZENBRE Z3 10W Portable Wireless Speakers, Computer Speaker with Enhanced Bass Resonator [Upgraded Bluetooth 4.0] (Black)

thank you :+1:

Zenbre Bluetooth Speaker Review HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FTLyLt6F1U