• Expandable Storage up to 256GB
  • Samsung Easy Mode
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Hott Dogg :star::star::star::star::star:

19 people found the following review helpful

Awesome Phone

Great phone, very fast and runs multiple apps with no problem. One of the best phones I have owned. I particularly like the size as it fits in my pockets just right. I added a 32gb SD card, a hard case and screen cover. Great phone!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, 5" - No Contract Phone

Best Buy Review by Kenan :star::star::star::star::star:

Buy this phone

I used ZTE phones. Then I got this new phone. ZTE is not on this level. 5 stars because side firing speakers are way louder and better especially with speaker phone. 1080p based camera is better with 5mp than my old 13mp. Battery lasts longer and charges faster with 2017 technology. And then the smallest details like turning off individual text message notifications when someone is too annoying. It is the small details where Samsung is ahead. Oh and colors are better and brighter than ZTE.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, 5" - No Contract Phone

thank you :+1:

Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Review Boost Mobile

Walmart Review by Joseph :star::star::star::star::star:

19 people found the following review helpful

Galaxy j3 emerge

This phone is awesome it has excellent battery life and is really fast. I upgraded from the on5 from metro and switched to boost and love this phone. You should buy it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, 5" - No Contract Phone

@wartassault this is cool