Bosch 24" Ascenta Series Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

bosch

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 724 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 5 customers
    2.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 719 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Stainless Steel Tall Tub With Polypropylene
  • 5 Wash Cycles And 4 Options
  • 14 Place Setting Capacity
  • Dimensions (WHD): 23 9/16" X 33 7/8" X 22 9/16"
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

SO GLAD I took other people's advice and Consumer Report's ratings ...

I waffled between a cheaper Samsung and the more expensive Bosch. SO GLAD I took other people's advice and Consumer Report's ratings and ordered this beauty. It is everything I wanted. Sleek, QUIET,{SO QUIET} and gets the dishes sparkly clean.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bosch 24" Ascenta Series Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher

Best Buy Review by RosannaAnnaDanna :star::star::star::star::star:

Love this dishwasher!

After having gone through two pricey, so-called elite dishwashers, this machine, with it's more moderate price, has been such a delight. What a relief to have a dishwasher that gives me hope for the long term. The plastic pieces that held racks together, and in place, in our previous two dishwashers (same brand) fell apart. The sales associates really up-sell the drying feature of the other brand (which really appealed to me), but, after the short life-span of the two machines we went through, I would call that brand (and that feature) inferior, as that same high heat, paired with the plastic parts, decreased each machines lifespan. This Bosch dishwasher has been a Godsend. I am so pleased with this Bosch machine, and it dries just fine. My dishes are always clean too! It was interesting to learn that 70% of the dishwashers our installer installs are Bosch. I wish I had known this prior to purchasing the two previous machines, I would have been spared the costly expense, and poor customer service.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Bosch 24" Ascenta Series Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher