Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

bosch

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1497 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 99 customers
    3.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1397 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• 16 Place Setting Capacity
  • 5 Wash Cycles
  • 5 Options
  • 3rd Rack
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by GW :star::star::star::star::star:

186 people found the following review helpful

Best dishwasher EVER!

This is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. It has a little red light that shines on the floor to let you know it's running, which is needed because otherwise you might not even hear it and know its on. The dishes come out spotless and it has so much room that I almost run out of dishes before it's even 3/4 full. The top rack for knives and other small items is great also. I have never enjoyed washing a load of dishes this much in my life. I have an open kitchen that faces into my great room and doing dishes was always a problem due to the noise, which interfered with the TV, so I always had to do dishes at night.. No more. I can do dishes anytime and no one even knows the unit is running. I cannot say enough good things about this dishwasher, it is so great. I've had it over 2 months now and still love everything about it. I am so glad I purchased this and would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying a dishwasher. It looks great in my kitchen also. I cannot think of one con for this unit, that's how much I like it. I have never felt this positive about any appliance before in my life, it is that great!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Best Buy Review by DBowker3D :star::star::star::star::star:

Well Built, Very Efficient Layout

One of the biggest concerns many have when buying a dishwasher is reliability (and whether it cleans well of course!). On the first count only time will tell as we've had this machine for only about a month. That said, it's solidly built, looks nice in the kitchen, is quiet and does indeed get all the dishes, pans and utensils consistently clean. Certainly as clean or cleaner than any other dishwasher I've used.

It’s not the best “dryer” ever, but honestly that’s not a big deal for us. Usually we’ll pop it open for 10 minutes before putting anything back up, and that allows any steam to dissipate off the items. I’ve yet to find any food still on any of our items after the wash by the way.

The area I am most impressed with is the internal layout. As a former industrial designer, ergonomics and design efficiency are things I really pay attention to. This Bosch has what I consider to have the best configuration I’ve EVER used. Granted, maybe we just happen to have just the right items for it, but I doubt that it’s unique to us. It’s fair to say we can get at least another 20% more items inside than our previous dishwasher (an LG which wasn’t bad in that dept. either). We don’t always use the third tier, but I see that coming in handy around holidays for sure.

To me it’s not THE quietest washer ever, as many modern ones are pretty quiet anyway, but it is not at all noisey either. My wife thinks the red light on the floor is cool; I sort of think it’s overkill. Other reviewers seem to like it too though so…

The one aspect I have a minor concern about (and hopefully it won’t be more than that in the future) is that the buttons seem finicky- and don’t “feel” as solid as they could. There are times when it will NOT just switch over to a new mode, so we just default to the Auto which is fine. But even in the User Manual it states that it “needs time to process” or something after a mode is chosen, which is kind of silly IMO. I mean, we are not programming a complex rocket launch here! Anyway, it’s happened maybe twice and again, it worked fine as far as washing.

I wish it had a more straightforward way of “pausing” if you want to put another item in after it starts. Our last LG washer immediately went into StandBy as soon as the door opened and no input was needed at all by the user. Then you’d just close it back up and the washer was back at it. The Bosch wants you to baby it more, but again it’s also minor on my list.

Installation: I installed it myself (as I do for all our appliances) and for the most part the instructions we pretty well written and illustrated. The “install” kit (extra and not part of the washer) was totally unnecessary and I’d check you setup carefully before just buying such a kit. It (the install procedure) had a few areas I thought were kind of adding complexity where there was no need to, but once it was done it didn’t matter: It worked great. You get clean dishes, with very little sound and it blends right in!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Youtube video:

Bosch shp65t55uc 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNrn4ZfV3w

Walmart Review by Paul L :star::star::star::star::star:

This thing is quiet!

I have installed countless dishwashers from multiple manufacturers. This one does what it says. We always run a test cycle after installation to ensure no leaks and proper function. We actually had to unplug the refrigerator to hear this thing run. It shines a small red light on the floor to indicate its running, and its needed! It fits flush into the cabinetry, nothing to get caught on when walking past. My customer is very pleased with the loading options and very happy with the cleaning power. Well worth the price!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star