• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1149 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 53 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Full, impressive TV sound that spreads well beyond the soundbar itself
  • Deep bass from the Acoustic mass module that brings movies, TV shows, sports and video games to life
  • Soundbar fits easily in front of TV and connects with just one cable
  • Easy-to-use universal remote controls TV, cable box and more
  • Multiple audio inputs: choice of digital optical, coaxial and analog
  • The soundbar is designed for table-top placement only. There are no mounting features and/or wall bracket available for this soundbar.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by bill from buffalo ny :star::star::star::star::star:

Wow

I wouldn't believe if I did hear it for myself. Clean, clear simply perfect. I didn't realize what I was missing all these year's. This simple system brings out so much detail. To sum it up...perfect

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System, Black

Amazon Review by Shawn S. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

18 people found the following review helpful

are they really that good? Well I'm here to tell you that yes

I rarely write reviews but I've recently decided to provide feedback on as many things as I can, as I myself use reviews a lot when shopping.

I’ve always browsed Bose products and wondered…are they really that good? Well I’m here to tell you that yes, they truly are in a league of their own in my opinion. I purchased the Bose 761529-0010 SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black for myself before Christmas, was simply blown away with the clarity, ease of use and quality. This lead me to buy the Bose CineMate 15.

The ONLY two things stopping me from giving this product a 5 star rating is the Universal Remote will not work with my other equipment. I have a older Sony Bravia 46" LCD TV and a older Sony BD Player. I’ve followed the instructions and have searched the Web many times trying to find a solution…no luck yet.

My second reason for not giving a 5 star rating is that I could not get the Optical output to work. I tried everything, read the manual multiple times. I kept running into a weird issue where I would hear the sound at the Menu of the movie but when the movie would start, no sound. Not sure how much I’m missing out on by not having the Optical hooked up but it still sounds amazing.

If you were like me and hesitant to spend the money, just do it if you have the chance. You will not regret it. Amazing products!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System, Black

Best Buy Review by Chubber :star::star::star::star::star:

Great sound, easy setup, all in box to install

Why I chose and why I like? It checked all my boxes. Simple install (no tools needed), clean looking, nothing else to buy, great sound, and personal previous experience with Bose' excellent quality products. I really like that it's only 2 speakers (I didn't want the headaches or time needed to connect multiple speakers) with the sub being able to be hidden in corner or behind furniture and the center speaker small (about 1/4th the size of a typical shoe box) and nice looking. It easily blends in with existing equipment or most entertainment centers, yet if visible has a simple clean look so hiding is not necessary. One potential downfall is the center speaker is designed to sit on a shelf, mounting on a wall is not an out of box option. Will have to do a custom setup if mounting is desired. Not an issue for me but something that could be for others so wanting to point out. Something else that made the install simple was everything needed to connect to most newer TVs was included in the box. All the cables for audio/video-out were in the box. In other words, at least in my case and I think for most setups, I opened the box and needed nothing more to have the speakers and the remote working in under 5 minutes. Took longer to take everything out of the excellent packing material (as in sturdy and well protected) than to have up and running. I've yet to setup the large included remote to my tv and other devices, so for now I must adjust the volume of the Bose speakers using the included Bose remote, and use my original remote for everything else, just like before. Someday I hope to integrate the speakers with current remote, or to setup Bose remote to control all my other devices so I won't need 2 remotes. But honestly, for everyday TV watching, I leave the Bose speakers at a volume I would consider the lowest volume for listening, and then use the original remote (thereby continuing to use the TV speaker) to adjust up from there as needed to give range but not need both remotes. When a movie or "important" show is watched, I will break out the Bose remote and use just those speakers over the Combo. My personal remote setup situation might be easy or maybe not even possible, don't know, haven't tried yet. So I can't fault the Bose, I spent my 5 minutes to setup and have not given it any additional effort, simply enjoying it as-is for now. I recommend and would buy this product again. Just know that it is center speaker and a sub, that provides great sound improvement over muffled TV built-in speaker with easy setup - Set it and forget it, no fuss quality Bose product.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Bose CineMate 15 Home Theater Speaker System, Black