4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1703 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 184 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ-best-in-class performance for wireless headphones
  • Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
  • Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
  • Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Matt :star::star::star::star::star:

271 people found the following review helpful

Beats v.s Bose

I initially bought Beats Studio wireless and I couldn't wait to try them out. I was debating between these Bose and the Beats studio for awhile. I feel the Beats look better than Bose, but in my opinion looks are the only thing Beats do better than Bose. Beats have quite a reputation of quality and performance, and when I first put them on and tried them out I thought "huh, well maybe something is wrong with this pair". Then I thought "maybe it really is only good for bass", so I played some bass heavy music, but was still very disappointed. The sound was muddy and weak. I returned them and bought the Bose. There is not even a comparison between the two, the Bose sound crystal clear, and the highs-mids- and lows are head and shoulders above the Beats. Songs that I've listened to hundreds of times sound brand new, and I can hear tones I've never heard before. These are light and comfortable. Haven't used them enough to testify to battery life yet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black

Walmart Review by Biggame1960 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great

Great love these headphones have several pairs of Bose.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black

Best Buy Review by im4udevco :star::star::star::star::star:

Finally, bluetooth with superb quality is here

Ive been through quite a few Bluetooth headphones and have never really settled until now. My former-current headphones where the SOL Republic Tracks Air. When Bluetooth emerged, a lot of companies jumped on the band wagon going through stages of replicating hardwire connection sound. Apt-X technology came along but one of very few, if any go it right. It took Bose a while to come out with a headphone but when they finally did, the AE2-W was finally out the gate. I did listed to it, but it appeared to still lack that Bose quality and for over $300 bucks then, it was hard to spend that cash. Furthermore, the funny module on the side threw me off too. It was also flimsy. I waited and waited until finally, Bose released the on-the-ear style. It sounded solid but after a while, my ears would hurt so I kept on waiting again. A few weeks ago, I got an email that Bose would release over-the-ear version of the Bluetooth Soundlink 2. I purchased it and it now appeared that Bose finally nailed it. Out of the box, the headphones appear to be solid. Connecting the headphones was a breeze. It also had NFC capability which I loved. I quickly connected the device and started listening to a good reggae jazz. All of the elements where pronounced in its form. The quality was amazing and the fact that it had no noise canceling even makes it premium for me. For audiophiles, you can tell the difference. The next thing was that this thing is so comfortable, you can actually forget that this thing is on your ears. I wear glasses and was expecting the pads to interfere with it, but it appears that the headphones were not even there at all. It took Bose a long time to release a bluetooth headphone of this caliber, but I can see why it would take this long. I guessed they finally figured it out and it's solid and rocks.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black

Maybe this video can help

SoundLink Around Ear Headphones by Bose Review 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix08EEqEoEg