BOSS AUDIO 650UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

boss-audio-systems-i

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 472 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 390 customers
    3.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 78 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 60 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
  • Plays CD/USB/SD, MP3, FM/AM and Smart Phones
  • Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
  • USB, SD, Aux, Inputs
  • Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
  • Detachable Panel, Wireless Remote
  • 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by givoLtaqe :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

60 people found the following review helpful

careful with the plugs

again amazon did not include details about this model, and you can hardly find it anywhere else online even on boss official website. pay attention to the output of the unit you are buying, and always make sure it is compatible with your car speakers or wiring harness/adapter you are using.

this boss 650UA has 4 RCA outputs. front right&left, and rear right&left. and their signals are not selectable. also has a single yellow mono woofer RCA plug. so if your system requires preamp RCA sub outputs for your subwoofer amps, don’t buy this one.

i wish i could have figured this out before i ordered, but there was just no way for me to determine if this was the right choice. now i have to return it again.

if you put more information about the product on the page you could save some shipping cost, dear amazon.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BOSS AUDIO 650UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote

Walmart Review by grateful4life :star::star::star::star::star:

43 people found the following review helpful

Great Buy

Works great love how i can download 1000s of songs to my 32g usb flashdrive... no more skipping or scratched cds EVER..can also load toms of music to an SD card which goes in behind the detachable faceplate...

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BOSS AUDIO 650UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote

@geek30 Did you buy it?

Check out this youtube video

Boss Audio 650ua Singledin Cd/mp3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS4fl3g4n9A

Best Buy Review by Nailbender5327 :star::star::star::star::star:

Quality at a Great Price

This unit just blew me away when I finished installing and powered it up. Volume only goes to 35 but my lands, that will prohibit passenger chatter and the fact that it features sd card reader and usb and auxiliary input just makes it a wonderful piece all around.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: BOSS AUDIO 650UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote