BOSS AUDIO CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme 6" x 9" 3-way 400-watt Full Range Speakers Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

boss-audio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 469 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 389 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 80 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Full Range 6" x 9" 3-way Speaker Pair
  • 400 Watts MAX 200 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
  • 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 92dB Sensitivity
  • Poly Injection Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
  • 1 Tweeter and 2 inch Polyimide Cone Midrange Per Speaker
  • Sold in Pairs
  • 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Steven Housden :star::star::star::star::star:

186 people found the following review helpful

Clean Rich Sound On A Budget

I have to admit I was never a big fan of BOSS... anything..I ordered some of there stuff years ago when they first came out and I was not impressed...after today, I may change the way I think about BOSS now. I ordered these BOSS Audio CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme for my wife's 2000 civic. I had already installed a new Sony head unit and 2 new Sony 6 1/2 's in the doors. Still it didnt have a very full sound. So I found these. After reading tons of reviews and not wanting to drop more than 50 on another pair of speakers, I rolled the dice on them. It was an easy install on the Civic and after about 30 minutes I had them up and running. Immediately I noticed a huge difference from the stock speakers. I sat there and flipped through a variety of songs and was actually quite impressed. Are they the best? Probably not the best. Do they sound good? Yes they do...Even at pretty loud levels they stood up and didnt crack out like others I have installed. At 150 watts rms I don't have any issues with these as I am only running the stock 52 x 4 watt rms head unit. I thought about installing a small 100 watt rms amp I have laying around but it really didnt need it. Maybe if I was pushing a sub in there it might need it to maintain equal levels of lows, mids and highs. After messing with the head unit settings for about 5 minutes I got the full sound I wanted from the entire system. They look nice however that wasn't a concern for me as they are mounted in a stock location where they aren't seen but if you wanted to mount these in a box they do come with covers which look pretty cool and will protect your shiney new speakers. The terminals feel a bit cheap and flimsy, so be careful installing your wires. But for a budget set of speakers that's almost to be expected.

As of right now I am giving the BOSS Audio CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme a 5 star rating. I do review a lot on amazon so if anything changes I will be back to let you know. But right now…I will suggest you check these out if you are looking for a decent speaker that won’t break your bank. Now lets see how long they last.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. I will respond. If you found my review helpful, let me know. Lets keep making better buying decisions together. Thank you and as always Be Safe & Happy Shopping!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BOSS AUDIO CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme 6" x 9" 3-way 400-watt Full Range Speakers

Walmart Review by Soundforge :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

73 people found the following review helpful

Chaos Speakers

Well, I went and picked these bad boys up and had them hooked into my 94 Mitsubishi Mirage in less than 20 minutes. They were very easy to install and came with enough wire and bolts to completely revamp your system specs. The sound quality exceeded what I expected and it packed a far greater punch than I thought they would. I only have them hooked to a Sony Xplod stereo without an amp but even so they have good bump and gives you enough play to keep the music side of your tunes up. For the price, if you are looking for a good set of 6"x9"s then definately give these a look at.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: BOSS AUDIO CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme 6" x 9" 3-way 400-watt Full Range Speakers

@nolie I want it

here is a nice youtube video

400W Boss Speakers | CH6930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R4sA4jUpdg