brainwavz

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1719 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1719 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Made from high quality metal, durable and strong, capable of holding light weight to very heavy headphones without bending or breaking.
  • No glue, no mess, adjustable design allowing to fit on to desks and tables of different tickness.
  • Rotable design allowing to be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces (hex/allen key tool needed, not included in package).
  • Unique and stylish, will look good in any setting be it at home, work, school or cyber cafe.
  • Smaller than a headphone stand, sturdier than most other comparable desk headphone hangers.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by KL :star::star::star::star::star:

27 people found the following review helpful

Great quality, especially for the price. Also got lucky...

I swapped being using two headphones at my desk so I need another hanger (besides the one that comes with a Sennheiser headphone).

I find this hanger to be great quality. No scratches and no paint coming off the metal after using it for several months now. I said that I get lucky because the hanger JUST fit the thickness of my desk so I want to provide this information. It helps that the inside of the top has a thin layer of soft padding.

With the bolt screw all the way “down”, the hanger can fit a desk with thickness 1 1/8" or 28.5mm.
You can take out the bolt (but then you can’t tighten…), the inner space can fit a desk 1 5/16" or more precisely 34mm thick.

The 2nd image shows there’s room left at the loosest setting with the Ikea Ekby Jarpen shelf, which is 1" thick.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brainwavz Hengja - The Headphone Desk Hanger