Brentwood TS-337 Single Hot Plate, 10-Inch by 10.5-Inch by 3.25-Inch, Chrome Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

brentwood

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 47 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 33 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    2.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 12 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Automatic safety shut-off with thermal fuse
  • Thermostat regulated variable temperature control
  • Fast heat up
  • Cast iron heating element
  • Cetl listed for safety
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Da Consumer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

"Automatic safety turn-off" NOT.

My dear old mother suffers from mild dementia and is in the habit of going off to take a nap while leaving the stove burners on. Wanting a burner that would turn itself off, I found this Brentwood product while searching for "hot plate with automatic shut-off." After trying it out, I found that although it turns itself off after reaching temperature, it turns back on after it cools a few degrees, so it's constantly cycling on and off. Moreover, while it's [temporarily] off, the power light goes out, so anyone glancing at it would assume it's off, without realizing that it's going to turn on again in a few minutes. The entire unit also gets too hot to touch, so a confused elderly person could easily burn themselves when trying to move it. Might be OK for some folks, but not for my needs.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brentwood TS-337 Single Hot Plate, 10-Inch by 10.5-Inch by 3.25-Inch, Chrome

Walmart Review by Soobthang :star::star::star::star::star:

30 people found the following review helpful

Great for RV

Got this to use in my RV while on shore power. It has a 7' burner which works well for medium sized pots and pans. I've used several different sized of pressure cookers and canners ranging from four quart to 23 quart, and held temperature/pressure consistently once I got the feel for it. Works very well for me.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Brentwood TS-337 Single Hot Plate, 10-Inch by 10.5-Inch by 3.25-Inch, Chrome

Best Wall Ovens Reviews 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLBIl7jQPts