:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1151 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• The product measures 45" L x 20" W.
  • Color safe construction won’t bleed onto upholstery
  • Dual grip traction technology grips on both sides to help minimize unwanted car safety seat movement
  • Rear facing kick mat provides complete seat back coverage
  • Unique one piece design is compatible with all car seats
  • Easy clean grime guard fabric protects your car
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Geo :star::star::star::star::star:

288 people found the following review helpful

Best car protector ever!

The problem with car seats and leather surfaces is due to indentations that the plastic angles of the car-seat make in leather, stretching the seat cover and sometimes even scratching the leather. Took >2 month on my leased car to get back into original shape after just a year install time, so I got worried. I first bought Diono "Grip It" protector, and although it is sticking to leather well and protects against the scratches, the indentations were still there. So I decided to try this protector, and wasn't disappointed: although BRICA is more expensive than DIONO, it is well worth it.

First, the material is really heavy: it is a hard surface, barely bendable, and when you apply angular pressure from one side with sharp object, you don’t get the indentation through (DIONO is soft surface, and the plastic presses through it).

Second, it is very wide, hence all sizes of seats will fit well.

Finally, the blue rubber on the bottom does provide some sliding protection, but not great. No idea if it will stick to leather or make color smudges, - will update my review if it does

Note: people complain that these protectors are not safe, because with them the seat may slide sideways during crash. My experience is that you need to tighten the child seat to the actual car seats’ anchors with a lot of force. In this case it does not matter if these is a protector between these - it won’t move. This is really why the soft protectors like DIONO, or no protectors at all, make damage to leather surfaces, but it is how the car seats must be used for safety reasons.

After seeing how well this protector is made and the effect compared to DIONO, I bought another for my 2nd car. I definitely recommend this product to protect your leather seats

Update (2/11/2014): I am extremely satisfied with this protector. No color bleed from blue stripes, they do provide good anti-sliding effect, and there are no indentations on leather surfaces on either of my cars. This product rocks!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brica Seat Guardian Car Seat Protector

Walmart Review by ljgibson :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Had one, just purchased two more!

I purchased one of these seat protectors when we had our first child 3 years ago along with another brand name seat protector to go in our other car. This one has held up wonderfully! It catches all the crumbs and protects my leather seats from scratches, scuffs and even spilled milk - and once cleaned it still looks brand new! When we found out we are expecting another baby, I knew these were the seat protectors we needed. I may even replace that other brand name seat protector with a 4th BRICA model!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Brica Seat Guardian Car Seat Protector

check out this youtube video

Diy: How to Use a Baby Pram/ Stroller: Fold - Unfold

@wartassault :smile: