• Oval shaped handle has teethable textures
  • Teething relief
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ReviewsByJennifer :star::star::star::star::star:

94 people found the following review helpful

Life saver for car rides!

I originally got this in a gift set at Target last fall before my baby was even born, it was on super clearance.Now he's finally here and this is the only toy that soothes him to sleep when we're in the car. The gift set only came with one rattle and I never saw that set again, not Target.com, Amazon, Wal-Mart...no where! I was desperate because we only have one, sometimes I'd forget it at home or in my husbands car--not fun. I saw it as an add on item on Amazon and immediately added it to a qualifying purchase. I hate that this wasn't available as a non-add on item because I would've gotten it sooner! Now that it's here one stays in the car seat and the other stays at home. It's a bright toy, not heavy at all. The rattle in the middle also spins and the purple and blue shapes move around the rattle. It's general neutral which is nice because you can keep using it with boy or girl kids. It's a life saver. Love this!

If this review helped you please hit the “helpful” button. It helps me help other readers too! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle

@barbarogailee I want it