4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 183 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 19 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards.
  • Side impact protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
  • Click & Go stroller compatibility allows you to pair the seat with any Britax stroller to customize the perfect travel system.
  • Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
  • One-hand fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds.
  • Lightweight aluminum frame makes the B-Agile 3 easy to carry
  • Click & Go System allows for a quick connection to any Britax infant car seat
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Erika :star::star::star::star::star:

85 people found the following review helpful

Very easy to handle

As a new mom I was very concerned about the best stroller and car seat for my baby, we decided to buy the Britax Travel System and it was an amazing decision. It is very practical because we have the car seat and stroller, all in one, so its easy to handle. What I like the most about the product is the safety that it provides to my baby, the protection inside the carseat and the strong base, make me feel safe that my baby will not fall while I'm driving even that he is a new born and is very small. I love the design too.

Now I’m going to try the: Baby Carrier Wrap For Newborn UpTo 35 Lbs - Natural Cotton For Elastic Breathable Sling. Soft, Safe And Comfortable, the Perfect Baby Shower Gift

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Britax 2016 B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System, Black

Walmart Review by Balance16 :star::star::star::star::star:

Love it

Best case at and stroller I've had very light and easy to travel with!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Britax 2016 B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System, Black