4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 211 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Safe-cell impact absorbing base reduces the potential for injury by compressing to absorb crash energy
  • Safe-cell impact stabilizing steel frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, at the connection point to the vehicle
  • Safe-center latch installation provides simple, convenient car base installation through the use of easy center-pull straps that cinch down quickly
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CCU/RN :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

After a very short period of use the adjustable leveling portion of the car seat broke. It would no longer remain locked in position, which means we could not effectively or safely install the car seat any longer.

I contacted Britax and sent them a video and description of the problem at their request. I got a response saying that my claim was processed and approved. I was given a reference and sales number to refer to. The replacement was to be delivered in 3-5 business day, this was back on May 31st. Today is June 13th and still no replacement. I have contacted their customer service by email twice, set up an account to communicate with them through Britax, and still NO RESPONSE. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Britax B-Safe 35/B-Safe Elite Base

Walmart Review by Hayley :star::star::star::star::star:

Great product!

This product is easy to install and use. Once installed, makes for quick and easy in and out for the infant car seat. Highly recommend this brand and product.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Britax B-Safe 35/B-Safe Elite Base