4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1299 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 16 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Extra large convex mirror with pivot attachment provides an expanded view of baby at any angle
  • Back seat mirror pivots to view your rear-facing baby at any angle while allowing installation
  • Shatter proof, extra large convex mirror reflects a head-to-toe view of baby
  • Adjustable straps easily attach to most head restraints for a secure installation
  • Soft-feel frame design for a sleek, modern look
  • Back seat mirror pivots to view your rear-facing baby at any angle while allowing installation to adjacent vehicle head restraints
  • Shatter-proof, extra large convex mirror reflects a head-to-toe view of baby
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by lo :star::star::star::star::star:

256 people found the following review helpful

Best one I've found for rear facing car seat placed in center seat

This is the 3rd mirror we tried and this will be the last. As our rear facing car seat is placed in the middle of the back seat there is no headrest. The other mirrors (Brica) we tried were "apparently" supposed to be able to install without a headrest but they did not work out in the slightest. Both fell over within minutes. Fast forward through dozens of failed attempts later to get them to stay up and then we found this one on Amazon. It straps to the adjacent headrest (with two buckle straps) and pivots which ever way you need it to. You can also adjust the angle for which ever way you need as well. It has never fallen down or off but every two weeks or so I give the straps a quick pull to ensure they are secure. This mirror has worked in the following cars for us thus far:
  • '06 Hyundai Sonata
  • '07 Hyundai Santa Fe
  • '08 Ford F150
  • '11 Chevy Equinox

Hope this helps!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Britax Back Seat Mirror

Walmart Review by Hrob :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

too heavy

I gave this two stars only because I had to in order to write the review. This is a really heavy mirror compares to others I've seen with a fabric edge. This one has a heavy thick plastic on the edge. I think it would stay more secure than others I've seen due to the clasps that hold it to the seat (opposed to Velcro) but if it did come free in an accident it wouldn't be good. I know any accessory in a car can be bad in any accident but this mirror is too bulky in my opinion and could be made lighter. I wouldn't recommend it and I did return it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Britax Back Seat Mirror

@fuzal :+1:

thank you

Baby Mirror -- Britax Back Seat Mirror Rear View Security -- Video Training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pKfgbrlHw