Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Duplex Two-sided Printing, Wireless Printing, USB Interface, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

brother-printer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2434 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2,417 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 16 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE - The MFC-L2710DW (replacement for the MFCL2700DW) is built with the busy homeowner or small office owner in mind. Brother’s latest compact black and white laser all-in-one features duplex printing at 32 pages per minute(1), as well as copying, scanning, and fax
  • DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY - Save money and time with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. A 250-sheet tray means less fill-up time. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper-handling for a variety of materials and sizes, such as card stock or envelopes, to help you create professional-looking documents
  • PRINTING ON THE GO - Easily send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet(2)
  • MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - Connect via Ethernet interface to share with multiple users on your network, or connect locally via USB interface
  • EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT - Free, at-your-side support - online, call, or live chat for the life of your printer
  • AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

950 people found the following review helpful

Thank you Brother!!!

I bought this unit strictly based on how happy I have been with my other Brother printer. I was using a monochrome brother laser printer strictly for printing text documents, and an HP ink jet all in one for copy, fax, and scan. I finally got sick and tired of getting ripped off for ink jet cartridges; the HP was killing me and the Brother just kept printing and printing without the need to constantly replace the toner. When the toner light on the Brother would finally come on, I would simply reset it and it was set for another few months, I must have done this at least two times before finally replacing the toner; this equated to months of double sided printing. So when the HP ran out of ink again, I decided to buy a single all in one to replace the other two, and there was no question I was getting the Brother. Since this is a new model and there were no reviews, I read the specs on the Brother website and saw that it had everything I was getting from the two separate units--except for color which I hardly used--but in one set up. I can tell you that this printer is very quiet, fast, takes up very little space, and feels solid and well made. I could not be happier with its performance, speed, functions, and options, and the set up could not have been easier. I wanted mine set up wireless, and the Brother software walked me through in just a few minutes; just make sure you follow the step by step instructions. And if you have any concern about the notorious noisy Brother cooling fan, don't worry, Brother must have been listening because this unit is quiet as a mouse.This is an awesome printer and the money I will save on ink will pay for this printer in no time. Goodbye ink jets.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Duplex Two-sided Printing, Wireless Printing, USB Interface, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled

Walmart Review by Azurea289805 :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome printer!

I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. I am thoroughly impressed with my new home office printer. The set-up was straightforward, including the wireless connection. My copies printed quickly and look professional without smears or smudges. I like having a printer with multiple features (i.e., print, fax, scan), the ability to use multiple features simultaneously (e.g., print, scan) and printing double-sided copies. I appreciate not having to worry about buying or replacing parts anytime soon, and being able to add a sizable amount of paper to the tray. I found this printer easier to use than several laser printers I have utilized throughout the years. Although it was slightly larger than I expected, I was able to make room with re-configuring my desk and lift/move it with ease. I`m unable to comment on the fax feature because I no longer have a landline.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Duplex Two-sided Printing, Wireless Printing, USB Interface, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled

Maybe this can help.

Review of Brother DCPL2540DW Wireless Laser Printer

@geek30 Thanks :+1: