Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

brother

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3346 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 201 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1602 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1543 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
  • Prints black/white documents at up to 32 pages per minute
  • 250-sheet input tray for extended use without constantly refilling
  • Connects via wireless networking, Ethernet or a hi-speed USB 2.0 interface
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Saber Gray :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

157 people found the following review helpful

Deep Sleep mode...are you kidding? (plus a solution)

I bought this printer to replace an older Brother printer that I was very happy with. This printer, however, is the most frustrating piece of hardware I've ever purchased. After being turned on for just a short amount of time, it automatically goes into "Deep Sleep" mode, and the only way you can wake the thing up is to unplug it, then plug it back in. Once the printer is in Deep Sleep, the power button is completely pointless; pressing it only puts the printer into "Sleep" mode, which is as equally useless as Deep Sleep. A tech support guy helped me change Deep Sleep to "auto," which supposedly wakes the printer back up once you send it a print job. The auto setting did not fix the problem.

I appreciate a Deep Sleep setting that saves electricity, but it might as well be a Coma setting, because there’s no waking this thing back. Your only option is to pull the plug. I’m returning this printer tomorrow.

UPDATE:
Just to update my review:

Thanks to other commentors, my problem with Deep Sleep is fixed. The following steps (provided in other comments) solved the problem:

To cancel DEEP SLEEP on Brother Printer

(Press “OK” on the control panel and the LCD screen will take you to the first level menu of the printer. If you press the down arrow you will cycle through the menu options. When you get to the option that you want press the “OK” button and you will go to the next menu level.)

Go to General Setup then OK
Ecology then OK
SLEEP TIME then OK
While sleep time is display push Down Arrow and Cancel (or BACK) at the same time!
DEEP SLEEP on/off toggle by Arrow keys
OK to SAVE Deep Sleep off.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled

Best Buy Review by dillabeats :star::star::star::star::star:

simple printer for less problems

I finally gave up on inkjet printers because my Epson printer would not allow me to print if I did not have all of the four ink levels at atleast 25% The ink for my HP printer was as much as buying a new printer, so I decided to try this entry-level laser printer after reading such great reviews - 5 stars almost everywhere.

I decided to forgo the similar Brother offering with a scanner because I wanted something so simple that I could not possibly have problems with. This neat little printer has been able to keep up with all my schoolwork, some of my classes require us to print out several pages of notes and this printer does so very quickly and at good quality. The letters are not overdone, it’s darker than grayscale but lighter than black, which is perfect for my use and saves the toner in the long run.

ALSO, while doing research I discovered this printer has some of the most affordable replacement toner, you can find one for around $40 that will last you hundreds of pages, and no need to worry that it will dry out like inkjet printers.

Would very much recommend to anyone who does not wish to spend the extra money on color, no use for a scanner, and just wants something simple to use. Set up took about 10 minutes on a macbook, i’d recommend searching the website to make sure you have the most updated version of the software.

Lastly, there is one flaw with this product… when it goes into SLEEP mode, your printer will not pick up the print job from your computer. The only way I’ve found to get around this is to turn the printer off and back on and it will begin printing or you can try to disable the sleep feature but the menu options are tricky as the printer has only a tiny screen barely enough to indicate the status of the printer.

If you need a scanner then I would recommend the Brother l2380dw, this printer’s “big brother”

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled

here is a youtube video

Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer, Monochrome, Wireless, Duplex Printing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lNLIZCZ7bs

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

Reliable printer!

Great printer! I use it casually an it never fails!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled