• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1123 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 45 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• High Yield Toner
  • For use with HL-L2300D/L2305W, HL-L2320D/L2340DW, HL-L2360DW/L2380DW, DCP-L2520DW/L2540DW, MFC-L2700DW/L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW
  • Approximate Yield 2600 Pages
  • Approximate Toner Cartridge Yield in Accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 Letter/A4
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by T. J. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

446 people found the following review helpful

Good value

Okay price and good yield. Don't forget to reset the printer so the cartridge lasts longer than Brother wants it to. For mine DL-L2360D, I go into the set-up menu --> printing --> continuous. This removes the automatic stop when the toner is lower

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Brother Printer TN660 High Yield Toner

Walmart Review by AmsWlovinlife :star::star::star::star::star:

without color, I don't print as much

New full-size toner prints great black & whites. Great economical move from my HP color printer that needed new heads after less than 3 years, but I printed A LOT MORE with its BEAUTIFUL color copies. In black & white, I find that I don't print as many things - just basics, nothing for fun. But the lack of fuss and mess with color ink cartridges is not missed at all. It was VERY EASY to change the toner cartridge!!! I am very happy with my Brother Laser Printer.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Brother Printer TN660 High Yield Toner

check out this video

Brother Printer TN660 High Yield Toner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRSFtA2zqY

Best Buy Review by scherfcom :star::star::star::star::star:

It's worth it to buy the Brother brand toner

While we used the cheap knockoffs before, there's absolutely no comparison to the Brother brand toner. The print quality is just much better, because there are no shadows/shadow streaks (as small as these might be with knockoffs) and I'm pretty sure the Brother brand toner will last a lot longer than the cheap knockoffs which often only reach a fifth of the indicated capacity/page count. Even though it may "hurt" to spend a lot more for the original than for some cheap knockoff, it does really pay to purchase the original Brother brand toner if someone is interested in excellent print quality.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Brother Printer TN660 High Yield Toner